Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Powderfinger
Senior Contributor

Words of Wisdom

I decided to start this thread. It cannot be anything that is on the www or a book. It needs to come from you only. It's to ponder and reflect for those who wish to. Have fun. 

I will kick it off. 

If you want to understand, listen without an agenda. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Words of Wisdom

One of my favourite saying i say all the time that is also my life's moto
"you do you...... I'll do me,
and hopefully we'll live together in harmony"

Another one
You never know the story behind someone elses actions. So be kind even if they're not.

Oh I got a few 

"The bears and the Lions do seem strong, but the wolves don't dance at the circus." 

"Don't let your emotions steer the ship, they are impulsive and narrow minded and will only lead you to ruin, besides you are a far better captain than them cos well you have hands." 

"If you want to know what a man is truly like then you must watch the way he interacts with those he doesn’t know and from who he has nothing to gain."

@GonePirate ohhhhh those three are good. I like them. Some things to ponder on. 

I have a lot some picked up along the ways others made by me I have printed some as postcards that decorate the back of my front door like a daily reminder me and my son use them sometimes as reminders and what not 

I'll pop 2 more in here today 

1. "Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter, try again! Fail again! Fail better! Fail smarter! And learn how to succeed!" 

2. "you must also learn from the mistakes of others you cannot possibly live long enough to make them all yourself"

ok one more for a bonus round 

3. "if you cannot do great things, then do normal things in a great way" this last one is an astronaut at a park sitting sketching a lighthouse hahahaha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance