Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Will be happy when get $ @greenpea lol

hello @Jynx 

I slept until 9am this morning Smiley Very Happy

Good afternoon saturnzoon and hope you're having a pleasant weekend. Bimby2.

Friday nigh feast in on tonight from 7pm or earlier Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Bimby2 , @TAB , @greenpea , @MDT , @Sans911 , @soul , @outlander , @eth , @frog , @Hope4me , @Exoplanet , @CheerBear , @Teej , @BlueBay , @Razzle , @Nay69 , @LadyleahRDBloom  , @Gazza75 , @Maggie , @Former-Member , @Queenie , @Jacques , @Kurra , @utopia , @Wanderer , @WideWhale320 , @BryanaCamp , @Battlemouse71 , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Peri , @Judi9877 , @Former-Member , @Appleblossom , @PeppiPatty , @Adge , @Ant7 , @oceangirl , @Pepsimax , @Silenus , @SoSad , @Mrsjones , @BearHugs 

cute.jpg

Afternoon @Shaz51 I'm not sure if I can join tonight, I don't know what happening lately but I'm so angry, shitty and pissed off with my self and not matter what I try nothing is helping, my meds, which I'm taking more of isn't even helping, trying to watch my sci-fi movies shows aren't helping either. I just feel this heavy mess,it's like having a panic attack is the only way I can describe it,  so I will try and calm down somehow so I can be here with all my friends😕

@saturnzoon  if you like to tag me on another thread  and have a talk my darling, i am happy to be here for you xxxx , here for you xxxx

Love your fur animals @Shaz51 

I feel where you are coming from @saturnzoon

Take care my friend. No pressure on you to go to feast. I dunno if I will either tbh.

Thinking of you my mate 🙂

Awwww.... @Shaz51, my family had a cat that looked like that when I was a teenager.

He gave himself a bit of a surprise one evening when a jar of chilli powder got dropped during dinner prep, and he did his usual cat thing of "It's on the floor, it's mine!" Good thing it was getting a little old and had lost some of its intensity... still, he was walking around shaking his head for a while, and had a very large drink from his bowl 😄

d1700defa0cca1d1084568ddd2e7e47c.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance