Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@saltandpepper  dammit I want to go on a night out with saltandpepper and mates :D!!! Can I come along next time?

Haha I took you with me on my phone @greenpea I can be an unpredictable drunk Pea, bit of a gamble going out with me. 

@greenpea I just remembered reading here you had dinner with your son2. How are things going there?

@saltandpepperAm feeling better tonight. Son2 is enjoying videos of cows!! He loves cows and bulls. He wants a farm one day I hope he gets one full of cows, bull, chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigs etc :D. I just want to go dancing it has been too long!!

Glad to hear it @greenpea sounds like he'd have a good set up there, just needs to add some sheep into the mix too.

Ha well I didn't do a lot of dancing last night, was more fist pumping and head banging. Yeah been a while for me too, the last time I went out like that was years ago. Drinks have all had a price hike since then too, just about doubled in cost. Criminal.

@saltandpepper  yeah I love my Alice in Chains etc Im a grunge baby :).  When I was 17 ish I used to frequent this establishment (always looked older than what I was either that or they didnt care back then ) and have kalua and milk .... yuck but was mine and my gfs favourite drink.

17 year old you and 17 year old me would have gotten along very nicely @greenpea I don't mind what I drink really, anything that gets the job done. I do remember having milky drinks one time and instantly wanting to puke. Think alcohol and milk is a weird combo--but it did taste nice when it wasn't coming back up 

did try to drink baileys from bottle age 17 @saltandpepper @greenpea  urgh .. 

but .. White Russians .. Dude .. 

The Big Lebowski The Dude Bathrobe

Such swagger @TAB 

yeah check the movie @saltandpepper lol

The Dude abides': 20 years on, how The Big Lebowski became a cultural  phenomenon @MDT 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance