Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Community Garden :)

Oh @Maggie, those roses are simply gorgeous, as are all the flowers.  The fifth pic down, looks like a 'double delight' rose.  I do particularly like those.  We have one in our garden here too. You obviously have some beautiful gardens where you are. I am so pleased, as I expect daZi would be too. Are you allowed to dig in and do some gardening when you wish to?  As in is it a community garden, or is it fully maintained by official gardeners?

Oh yummy ... just spotted the strawberry!  Is that growing on your own balcony?  Hope so, otherwise I reckon you'd have lost it before now.  I'm glad you are growing something you can eat, as well as flowers which can be admired for their beauty and fragrances.

Thanks for sharing.

Sherry Heart

@Former-Member I have been told I can work in the garden though they are well maintained. I haven't done any as yet, it's a confidence thingie !!! daZi has pots all over the very small balcony, pansies, petunia stock and strawberries. As a matter of fact they are being stolen, by the blackbirds !!!!! How is your garden going ???? I suspect time will be a factor there.

Hi @CheerBear@Maggie@Former-Member@frog

and others passing through 😊❤️

This is what we did today. Easier to walk on now instead of walking on rocks. CA57A0EA-DF1F-4F54-8148-725C3E330EA4.jpeg

😮 wow @BlueBay - that looks awesome!

those roses are simply gorgeous @Maggie xx

Ohh wow @BlueBay Heart

Hello @CheerBear, @Former-Member, @CheerBear, @frog, sooo glad to visit the community gardens Heart

Well done @BlueBay looks fantastic.

hello @Former-Member, @Maggie, how are you today xx

Hope you are ok xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (74).jpeg

images (75).jpeg

Working very hard to keep my little garden alive irl. How about some fountains for everyone?

Image result for water garden

@Former-Member @CheerBear @Shaz51 @Maggie @BlueBay and all in need of cooling down

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes please @frog

unnamed (7).gif

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance