Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB Hey tabby, think work is healthy for us.lol. You are lucky to have skills .lol. Hope you have nice dinner and relax body aches lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes to a point re 'skills' and work is good for you .. being a Tabby Cat is good for me too  @Meowmy lolo 

@TAB Hey tabby cat, nice name to put on prayer list.lol. God love Tabby Cat.lol. He looks after you, tabby.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I'll be Tabby-tort with black pads on one paw, a smile if I feel like it or a swipe w claws  lol ok not quite, ha @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

https://vimeo.com/227872766 @Bill16  did you find any gold yet lol ..

@TAB Hey tabby, just put you on prayer list now. It works for me lol. Hope you get good sleep tonight. Hope tomorrow good working day for us all. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I hope so @Meowmy  and thankyou Cat Happy hope you sleep well too think may stay in bed tomorrow morning lol 4 guys blew a shift today plus others quitting soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

buy a house there @Bill16  .. $59k .. bargain lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

Am at other Church @Meowmy  .. am praying to Black Sabbath atm lol

@TAB Good morning tabby cat, hope you had good sleep. Hope work turns out well for you, Enjoy. Have a healthy and good day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance