Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB I’ve never lived this far inland.

After Wanneroo Rd, I thought you hit York.

I saw a horse get shod on Monday, in real life!

I’ve only got to do this for 3 months.

Double glazing should be mandatory for all buildings 🫤

G

Yeah @TAB . I've not had one just Work yet...but yeah, I see it as a positive lol

Not sure about that @Meowmy ! lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

you couyld be a farrier ? @Glisten  just get heat happening and hang blankets up if you have them, else rolls of 10mm bubble wrap sandwiched bet foil (bunnies) cost like $400  for 25 metres tho , just run heaters 24/7  power will cost $50/wk, be worth it get those oil fin heaters plus new type thin ones b4 kmart takes off shelf for summer lol mitre 10 radiators good.

Enjoy your Big Mac @Meowmy just doing some home decorating here and baking some beetroot for a hummus. I haven't decorated in years. It will spruce things up. The Temu website is amazing for variety, makes Spotlight look plain! I got some cushion covers (no inserts I just have to put them over the old inserts to save money) and a few other nice things. Just been really slack with interiors as I went through a phase of asceticism and denying myself things for many many years. My cushions were falling apart but recently saw Temu had things i liked, here are some screenshots of their stuff listed on their site. It will go well with my decor, they also have lovely ladies scarves

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.29.59 am.pngScreenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.31.39 am.pngScreenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.40.27 am.pngScreenshot 2024-09-05 at 12.48.15 pm.pngScreenshot 2024-09-05 at 12.47.39 pm.png

TAB
Senior Contributor

@TAB me a Farrier 🤣 Those giant herbivores do giant poo. Eew.

Glisten needs a wealthy land owner, who wants to keep me in manor in which I have become accustomed 😂

TAB
Senior Contributor

with the mangled metaphors @Glisten  lol .... 

@SmilingGecko hey SG, those photos look amazing. Will look very sophisticated in a home ha. Just got home. Ha @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Bill16 think need a nap. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  had 0830 appt for xray tomoz, changed to 10 after dentist change of plan so am hydrating lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance