Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah no worries @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Gday @Bill16  I slept later than thought after waking in middle of night, got 90 mins to be there,will do it easy and try and get food ok something to go with that chicken and do something before home cos going t be over 41 today til sunday.gonna try and not drink during that, just too hard

G'day @TAB  fa rk 41,only 25 down here ay

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah was kidding self summer was over here @Bill16  well was mid to low 30s for a while. hopefully scan gets over quick, remember sitting around for ages last time, before, during, after . Have you got anything on today? going to be sitting in aircon here as soon as get back home

Righto @TAB  be good if you go straight in ay

Not up too much today,probably go for a cruise and get a coffee chill,yeah fa rk all really ay

TAB
Senior Contributor

its govt @Bill16  so will be 20 mins wait at end just to sign medicare papers on its own. private was $200 out of pocket so eff that. not too many options here. Also going to apply for interest free loan here Good Shepherd microfinance

TAB
Senior Contributor

so long as nothing bad @Bill16 

How much will you borrow @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I was looking at offer from bank they said had to be 4 grand min but that would be paying 8 grand back was a total rip, you sign a contract to pay a set amount back, like getting a loan at caryard and thats after the royal commission lol

um couple grand would get me out of shit, might not be able to get cash dunno, plenty of things to say its for .. bills, rent, rego etc etc @Bill16  cant get cash advance from dole as need to be on there at least 3 months    

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance