Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

CheerBear
Community Elder

Shhh... The ever-so-gentle-and-quiet Party Thread

We have a timid and easily-frightened butterfly to celebrate today ...... and everyone is invited .... but please use the “small” image setting and gently drop some to-be-picked-up-later gifts here if you wish .... (thanks @Faith-and-Hope for these words and the thread title!)

small.jpg

Happy Birthday @Zoe7 Smiley Happy

1038.png

@Faith-and-Hope @Phoenix_Rising @Shaz51 @utopia @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Maggie @outlander @BlueBay @greenpea @Sans911 @Former-Member @frog @Former-Member @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @Former-Member @Teej @Appleblossom @Bubbles3 @Hope4me @Neb @Determined @Catcakes @Mazarita @Pepsimax @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @TheVorticon @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @Sahara @PeppiPatty @soul @Lunar @Rockpool @Pebbles @Scout @Chamomile @Amour_Et_Psyché @Former-Member @Acacia @2or3things @River9 @NikNik @Lauz

and anyone I have missed tagging - sorry 🙂

118 REPLIES 118

Re: Shhh... The ever-so-gentle-and-quiet Party Thread

Here's some quiet balloons to celebrate!

dino balloon.jpg

Hey @Zoe7 .....

Just quietly leaving some teeny tiny butterfly cakes here for you .....

BF47E047-77B1-4C1A-8362-67ED0F8C3F32.jpeg

that look awesome @CheerBear

@CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope thank you.

@Zoe7 - 💚 💜 💙 💚 ❤️ To a most beautiful, kind hearted and sweet, sweet butterfly. It's an honour to wish you a Happy Birthday 🎂. I'm so glad you are off to the beach with little Toblerone.

Unfortunately, I'm still having trouble with uploading images so you'll have to do with the mini cake and flowers but know that if I could I would fill your home with balloons and flowers 💐 to make you smile for just a few moments.

I'm going to drop these off for you @Zoe7

lot-of-55-vintage-80-s-90-s-russ-berrie-troll-dolls-dressed-5-7-5e24a66898eb37a6957353d7d7109b9a.jpg

I couldn't choose which one so I got them all

shopping.jpeg

and I have no idea who these guys are but I think you may (and they look seriously snuggly!)

Happy birthday. You are so special Heart

CDAF2E74-240B-4AD1-BAB1-0C961A3F5F04.jpeg

Image result for happy birthday images

Happy birthday Zoe.jpg

@Zoe7 you know how hard this is for greenpea but have a wonderful quiet birthday ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance