Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

eth
Community Elder

Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Well hello to anyone who's discovered this new thread .... and welcome!!!

For some time I've noticed things are a bit quiet on a Saturday, especially in the evening.  So this will be a social gathering for all forumites and hopefully a place to relax and meet friends.   It's also a place where you can talk about whatever's going on for you at the moment, safely, and find support.

If you want to bring something to eat or drink that would be welcome, whatever makes you happy.

Actually that may be a good place to start - jump in anywhere and let us know one thing that makes you happy - currently or over time.

Really looking forward to finding a posse to hang with on a Saturday.

L E T ' S   P A R T Y  !!!

@Lauz @nashy @s-jay and all @Former-Member s @Ali11   @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Teej @frog @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Exoplanet @outlander @greenpea @Adge @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @eudemonism @Jacques @Meowmy @Razzle @saturnzoon @Snowie @Sans911 @Owlunar @Hope4me @Sophia1 @Mazarita @PurpleKathy @Imn83 @Jenn4 @Serenity1 @Former-Member @oceangirl @Bbird @Felicity73 @Silenus @TAB  @Smc @Bimby2 @Kurra @Dadcaringalone @Gazza75 @Queenie @Stef1983 @Zaphod @TheVorticon @The-red-centaur  and all other forumites - please do invite and tag in anyone you can think of.  I'm sure there are many I've missed.

Image result for morning tea platter

Image result for morning tea platter

And of course the beverage of your choice.

EDIT :  Do feel free to contribute some music too.   Of any style.  The more the merrier ...

Welcome!!!

7,134 REPLIES 7,134

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

What a spread to kick off @eth! You have outdone yourself.

Looking forward to spending Saturdays relaxing here.

Sounds good @eth
Ill.bring some coffee as I am about to sit and have one haha

Love it @eth! 🙂 Hiya all and happy Saturday!

My something that makes me happy is music! 🎧🎶

Another thing that makes me happy that I'll be doing today is listening to podcasts. I love finding a podcast to keep me company while I'm driving. There are SO many to choose from though that I often get stuck for ages trying to find something (not a bad problem).

Coffee is good too @Flying_Hams! Too good sometimes 😉😁

@Ali11 @CheerBear @Flying_Hams  looks like we have a crew already!  I'm going to choose some music but anyone else is welcome to do so as well.  I need to get some chores done but will pop in and out when I can and then be back for this evening for (hopefully) a great gathering.  Warm vibes to all who drop in Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_M75AIYVE   Thievery Corporation for a cruisy morning vibe - enjoy!!

Full, continues audio stream of Thievery Corporation's 2018 release, "Treasures From the Temple." GET THE ALBUM: https://thieverycorporation.com/treasures TRACK PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZMps7ZJMfTNt9_KUURDHur79OdYCu2I4 Released on April 20, 2018, Thievery Corporation's ...

@eth  great idea eth :Dxxx Hi to @CheerBear @Flying_Hams @Ali11  and all who pass today :). Let me think ummmm I have cravings for sweet 🙂 son2 came home last night with the best chocolates I have ever tasted 😮 (and that says something!). I cannot name them of course but I would buy us all a box of them to nestle down and watch Midsommer Murders with the pea later on today!!!! I love Midsommer Murders :)xxx

YUMMM @greenpea    I'll join you on the sofa for Midsummer Murders - I like it too.  This week I watched 6 eps of Mystery Road - well worth checking out on iview if you like Aaron Pederson and ozzie detective drama.  I love him!

@eth  Thanks for the heads up eth I will definately look it up you got me hooked on that other forensic aussie show a little while back .... I cannot remember its name ..... but I know it is back on mum told me so that is another one I have to watch 😄

I think it was Harrow @greenpea 

@eth  Spot on eth :D! Loved it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance