Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Lemonjuice
Senior Contributor

OMG...LP IS COMING TO OZ!

And just like that, my depression disappeared!  Well, not really but it did put a dent in it.  My niece is going to get us tickets!   

https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/online-music-sensation-lp-announces-debut-australian-tour-dates/

So yeah, there's someone in here saying no, we're not going to go, but I am just screaming louder in my head so I can't hear her.  Just let me have 24 hours of joy, pretending it's all possible.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: OMG...LP IS COMING TO OZ!

I just discovered her recently @Lemonjuice. She's amazing, and she can whistle right?! Shame she isn't coming to the West. I really hope you have a fabulous time at her concert

@Sans911 Lol, has she turned you gay yet...assuming you're female hetero?  If you go to youtube, there's a long list of straight women, questioning their sexuality because of her...me being one of them! 😂😂😂  I'm sorry you can't make it...she will probably come downunder again, maybe she will go out west if enough ask for a show.

Yes, I'm hetero @Lemonjuice and no she hasn't turned me gay. She's very androgynous though, with a long, lanky body.

Unfortunately we miss out in the West a bit on concerts. Buble is coming here soon but his tickets are $150+. As most concert tickets are and which I can't afford.

@Sans911  I know what you mean about money for concerts or events.  I've promised myself that once things are sorted with the sale of the house and can get into my own place, I am going to start putting aside $20 a week for theatre shows.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance