Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Aww thanks @Former-Member  @Smc   @saturnzoon   @Faith-and-Hope  love to he images & caring... Love the English Phone booth - lol. Hope your w'end is going peaceful 💜

Hello @Former-Member , @Faith-and-Hope , @Determined , @saturnzoon , @Smc , @Former-Member xxxxx

hi @shaz5 @Former-Member @saturnzoon @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope and all passing through
Former-Member
Not applicable

hiLadybugGIF.gif

@outlander  

@Adge  

@Appleblossom 

Missing you out three 💜

🍵🍵🍵

@Faith-and-Hope 

@Zoe7 

@Maggie 

@Former-Member 

How are you troopers today? 

And everyone who passed by - hope all well and you found some winter sunshine 🌄🌅🌞

I just did some gardening and popped in for a cuppa with you 

🍵🍎🍵🍰🍵🍦🍵🍒🍵

Hi @Former-Member 👋

I was only outside for a short while today, but I did appreciate what sunshine we had.   It’s come in all overcast this afternoon, and a little clearer now that the sun is setting.

Have made a cuppa as a pick-me-up, and had a slice of coconut and blueberry cake I bought yesterday.

We have storms, hail and rain today only 13degrees, we had the rain and hail before, staying in a warm cosy bed chatting to all on here and watching the Matrix movies 

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @outlander @Shaz51 @Determined @TAB @BlueBay @Former-Member 

@Zoe7 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Maggie @Gazza75 @Meowmy @eth 

Hi @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope.
It's come over cold and gloomy here too. I did get a lot of weeding done yesterday, but most of this coming week is meant to be on the cold and wet side here- particularly tomorrow. Looks like it'll be weather for indoorsy activities for the next few days.

c76517ba0fbad912328bdfa6401035f8.jpg

@saturnzoon hey it is getting dark here. I already cooked and ate dinner. Just sitting relaxing.  Have a good evening.

hi @Former-Member gardening sounds nice

hi @Faith-and-Hope your cake sounds really yummy!

hi @saturnzoon can you send some rain to me please? we desparately need it. hasn't rained in so long here

hey @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Smc @Determined and all passing through
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance