Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Schitzo
Senior Contributor

Good morning

Good morning everyone, I hope you all have a lovely day 🤗🌼💜xx

19 REPLIES 19

Re: Good morning

@Schitzo 

Good morning to you 🙂

@Schitzo  Hey sweety hope you are having a wonderful day. Love peaxxx

Hi @greenpea , I am having a wonderful day 🤗🌺🌸 Thank you for asking 💚 I applied for a job at Ghanda. I met the manager and she is lovely. I hope to have an interview in the next two weeks, at the moment she is sorting through resumes. I hope your day is going great.

Take care of yourself 🤗🌼💜xxx

Good afternoon @Caringsoul73 , I hope you day is going great. It was sunny here but now it looks like it's going to rain.🤗🌼💚

@Schitzo  Oh I hope you get the job will have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Am having a lovely day thanks Schitzo. Love peaxxx

@Schitzo  I just wanted to say thank you for giving me so many thumbs up through my posts. I really appreciate it. sometimes  I think should I say nothing and be safe but if one cannot be true to your own thoughts and feelings what is the point. I can see we are developing a great friendship which makes me one happy peaxxx

Hi @greenpea , I love reading all the posts . I agree with you in the post where your son hears voices and gets dangerous.That happened to me, the voices were that bad I was arming myself with a kitchen utensil and frightened my sister to the point she called the police, from there I was taken into protective custody and then I was hospitalized for two weeks. My poor sister was terrified because I got dangerous, it's like no one thinks about what our family members go through. To this day we don't keep certain kitchen utensils in the house, we buy pre cut veggies and meat. I understand how frightening it is when things spiral out of control.😶

Thank you @greenpea 🤗🌼💚

@Schitzo  yes we had to hide certain kitchen utensils too during the six years that he was out of control.  Now he carries a arsenal of weaponary with him where ever he goes .......When I was ill I had one in my glove compartment of my car. Funny as in strange things you do when you are ill aye.

Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship with your sister :).  That is so important to good health.xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance