Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT, not to bad.. bit of a travel day today so it makes my day a lot longer than usual.  Back to normal tomorrow thank goodness.  Going to head out for a quick walk soon.  

@MDT hey good morning,hope you have a nice day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi and thanks for thinking of me @greenpea @TAB 

I am loving my new expresso maker. 

Good on you for early morning walk Greenpea. 

I walked to the kitchen, lol. So far have had coffee and toast. 

Body still recovering. 

Hoping your day is an ok/good one. 

Hi to everyone. 👋

💖🌷🌸🌺

yeah think cheap nespresso machine is on cards here @Former-Member  went mad on ebay recently that has put me off, some stuff they just didnt send at all, so may have to go to big smoke to get one or find one that delivers to woollies eg

enjoy your coffee. I have quit last ditch/desperation job here after pulling sickie yest. Just too soft and too old and unfit plus not anywhere near that desperate to work in a place like that. Woman who put me up for job before she quit said it was a longshot, now I know what she meant lol, was surprised I got through medical but it was not thorough, anyway terrible horrible job and workplace and will be glad to be out of here. theres a chance will be driving someone home tonight so can go that way

Sorry for going on

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not too soft or too old @TAB sometimes life is just too hard to keep up with. Hopefully something better will turn up soon. Rest up in the meantime. 

Expresso pot only $35 from BigW, if you have BigW nearby. Cooks on the stove. Proper stuff 😋😀😺🎩

Well should have known better @Former-Member ..anyways
No big W anywhere here will look it up prob get online 😸😎🎩🤔🍰

Nice @Gazza75 hope you enjoy it

Hey Meowmeow @Meowmy
🙂

@MDT hope you are enjoying the day. I am okay today. Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Last coffee machine I bought came down to $50. At Woolworths @TAB 

Often on special. Just a thought. 🤔😺

A pod machine. 

I prefer the one I have now though. 

yeah, missed special years ago noticed once @Former-Member , quick read on google says stove top not the same unless really good coffee cos pressure from espresso machine who knows yes have woolies not Big W 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance