Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I'm going a bit bonkers not working @TAB not ready yet but

yeah I probably shouldnt be working either, but no choice @Bill16 ok trying to drop outgoings so I dont, ok cigs, was $1200/mth, then pay card off somehow, that's $300/mth min payment, then get somewhere cheaper to live and wouldnt have to work so much.  

Yep I'm lucky I'm on disability ay @TAB

yeah well was $330/wk including rent relief on the dole, so beats nothing, but averaging a days work once a week does too. Hope they put it up when govt changes. @Bill16   

Think I get about 900 a fortnight @TAB

Wich is better than a poke in the eye with a stick @TAB

def beats $660 @Bill16 anyway will have to finally try and get on it and or get some other type of work

well if on 500 or 660 a fortnight even 50 would be a huge difference @Bill16

I might try something different when I go back to work ay @TAB

yeah am so over what Im doing @Bill16 if I'd thought about it more, I could have got disab ility job place to get me retrained or something. anyway will have to go thru whole process again soon. They were going to offer 10 grand to employers to take me, doing same job, I said well then theyd know have a bad back etc so the money wouldnt make much difference and Id be worse off, would never work again cos agency would have gone around telling everyone Im worn out . Told them that. they couldnt argue against it. 

However, in hindsight, I should have pushed an office type job in council or govt, they dont care about stuff like that. Anyway 20/20 lol re hindsight

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance