Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB - Ihailen omistautumidtasi!

(translation - I admire your dedication)

Anyone who goes to the trouble of looking up interesting facts like you did deserves almost legendary status. Almost because now you can't slack off finding very cool things on the interwebs 

Have a great weekend if I don't get chat with you 🤗🤩💖

h ah a @ENKELI  is that Finnish ? part way through that little exercise, rememered some internet trip on ok smallest Baltic country  ok Estonia , think and they just rock up at a lake and jump into saunas they may or may not have brought with them. crazy.

https://medium.com/estoniansaunas/know-your-estonian-saunas-389a92408b80

think estonia lis same pop as NZ lol

h ah a @ENKELI  is that Finnish ? part way through that little exercise, rememered some internet trip on ok smallest Baltic country  ok Estonia , think and they just rock up at a lake and jump into saunas they may or may not have brought with them. crazy.

https://medium.com/estoniansaunas/know-your-estonian-saunas-389a92408b80

think estonia is same pop as NZ lol

I'll be good soon. 

I feel this pressing of pain in my chest. I think upon reflection,

My ex husband's mother----  how this elderly lady made me feel - 

I need to discuss it with my Psychotherapist but 

Like she has a power to make me feel iv done nothing to keep my ex-husband safe for the last 13 years. Like I'm meaningless. 

However 

I personally have my own problems. I'm not quite sure how to get on with my life because

- Iv cut my mum out of my life

'-I'm  stopping being codependent with my ex husband

- my partner Mr Rocker is quitting smoking and that's hanging around Mr Moody. 

I'm not quite sure how to get in with it 

I'm exhausted. 

Thank god for sane forums 

Thank god for therapists. 

I think I'm understanding why it's been so tough to self-care .......

Weird 

1953.jpeg

Morning everyone.

@PeppyPatti that sounds awkward. Getting on with it doesn't have to be rushed I spose.

If you're in a stable situation, getting on with it is perhaps a simple matter of waiting it out, for it to arrive naturally.

That would be good hey.

@PeppyPatti  had similar thing with my father , except it got worse as he got older, well esp after mother passed. as in no more 'filter' so he could appear , well, sane..

Anyway , i had to avoid him last 5years of life and now he's gone.

Good morning @TAB 

It's overcast here but mild. All the locals and myself are wanting the sun to come back. It's been months.

What's it like there,?

I forgot where you are @Stout 

I have been in midnorth SA for last 12mths thanks to inheritance. managed to get 2br 1955 houso house in tiny country town with like 6 shops if you include coffee shops, post officeok hardware, supermarket, a servo, a library , ok 2 pubs , a hosp that is a bit more functional than I thought lol, then 2 farm machinery and 2 farm supply places ok and a garage. but very few people live in town, people come from 20-30ks away to shop  or live on farms etc

ok was below zero yest in 'feels like' column lol prob 7 deg min, but been blowing for days now with tiny bit of rain.

Wow @TAB , have you struck gold? Splendid isolation.

When I was younger I thought I would do and be somewhere like that. But not anymore. I find I need to be closer to the 'civilised' world. Something to do with all the wonderful things it might offer up.

I live in the country they call Victoria.

Where I am the climate is variable, and I like that a lot. Frosts to heat. Green.

yeah well I'm 62 in ok 2 months ish now , so hospitals were a consideration , theres a regional one 30ks away

Gold ? yeah, from isolation perspective maybe. I like being able to stay indoors for like 2-3 days and not see or hear another human, or even better, go out in yard and not see anyone for days lol(rarely do anyway )

just no shops after 7pm for snacks, no takeaways (well except pubs and local clubs that take turns doing a meal every friday)  well, place 30ks down the road a bit busted, like a poor mans mildura maybe , could not believe no bunnings or good guys or even 25m heated pool ha ha , but has full range of junk food, not that busy, coles and woolies all fast food chains lol @Stout  just off to local shops . have recently discovered local bread, they have like 4 loaves at a time and are small, but lasts me 3-4 days and does not get soggy , crusty start to finish as opposed to stuff in placcy bags that goes mouldy after 4 days lol

..yeah i have 2 x r/c a/cs and got a wood heater put in, one a/c needs some work, but functions on cool, other one new, had to insulate ceiling, but works well. need a few more tweaks b4 this summer tho, maybe roof vents and something to keep sun off walls and put curtains bought 8 mths ago up etc lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance