Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I remember making soap at school. If was fun @TAB

nice to have good memories @The-red-centaur  yeah maybe its something to do at the moment lol

hello @Mex 

come and meet some awesome members @TAB@The-red-centaur@greenpea@Flying_Hams@Ant7 

@Meowmy  Hi sweetheart how are you going? Hope you are weathering the storm ok ..... let me know if you need a friend to talk to. Love peaxxx

hey my sister @greenpea , how are you going xx

@Shaz51  Hey my sister 😄 I am okish. Just trying to not let everything drag me down. I cannot help but think we are (that is the little people of the world) like the frog in the pot of water on the stove gradully getting hotter and hotter until it boils and then too late .... I hope I am wrong but I just dont like the way this is all going politically speaking that is.

Being little people of the world there isnt anything we can do of course but suck it up.

i know my sister @greenpea , one day at a time here 

my customers are saying to stay away , so home it is 

we will get there , we are strong 

it is hard to be postive when soo much is going on 

more self care needed 

feels strange Smiley LOLbeing at home , ha ha have to send postive vibes on Forumland xoxo

@Shaz51  Well iit is super pea nice to have you aroud Shaz51 :). Make the most of not doing as much as you normally would and spoil yourself a bit maybe xx 

@greenpea hugs

ha ha @greenpea@The-red-centaur@TAB@Flying_Hams@Ant7 

i am up to my 3rd cuppa Smiley Surprised

washing done 

folding done 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance