Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Good morning Judi,

sounds like your property manager is very nit picky. Yes I'm always nervous about rental property inspection. You feel at their mercy.

Looks like it's going to be a lovely day weather wise today. The sun is out and it's lovely.

After a couple of nights with not much sleep I ended up having a better night sleep last night. Yay!!

Hoping you have a good day 

sending love and blessings, roses 🌹 

Good Morning @roses  @Judi9877  ^^^ re prev post

Good morning TAB

It looks like it's going to be a lovely day today, the sun is out and it's lovely, I just put out some bird seeds as some pigeons and doves come looking for food. We were feeding them bread but read that it's not healthy for them so I bought some bird seed and started feeding them that. Now they come looking for it haha

After a couple of nights with little sleep I had a good sleep last night Yay!

Feeling tired and like I can't be bothered doing anything but watch tv or u tube. I am crocheting a rug for my daughter and would like to feel motivated to work on it Oh well 

Hope you have a good day 

sending love and blessings, roses 🌹 

Hi @roses  if you type an @ in front of  screen name there's a lot more chance your post will seen ? just saying

yeah done the same with feeding birds and bread, its been raining here today, not that usual

I bought birdseed but I forget.

yes its cold and wet here today

Morning Forums Community 🙂 

@Adge just wanted to let you know I have raised the concerns around posting images with our digital team to look into- hopefully we can work out if it is a bug or if there is a work around 🙂 I will keep you posted

hi @Daisydreamer  having same problem, its not posting  images, pages arent loading properly, can click on link to post in email and it takes you to the last message you sent, so if dont delete it and try again then will get 'flooding' msg as it had already been sent, yet looks like it has not. 

This has happened before many times, it went away for a while but its back

Hi @TAB,

Thank you for letting me know and so sorry to hear that this has been a fairly widespread bug. 

I will keep you updated as well on the outcome of us looking into this one, and hopefully be able to provide some solutions. In the meantime @TAB and @Adge, it would be really helpful for us to get some more information. I will send you both an email with some of the information that can help us to investigate the tech concern. Keep an eye on your emails 🙂 

okay thanks @Daisydreamer 

Hi TAB,

Where do I press @ ?

Hi TAB

I'm not that au fais with the internet, so not that sure how to navigate my way around the sane site

Thanks for your advice and once I work out how to do it, shall do it 

roses 🌹 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance