Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Just_Listen
Contributor

Found Art!

Hi!

I'm new to the forums. I was diagnosed about 6 months ago with EUPD. Have to say it's been a rough ride. But about 6 weeks ago I started in a group art therapy class, and discovered I LOVE ART! I think I'm kinda good at it, who knew!! It's been an amazing tool with Mindfulness and helping me ground myself. So thought I'd share some of my pieces!

Just for fun!Just for fun!

The very first drawing I did 6 weeks ago!The very first drawing I did 6 weeks ago!

B216C991-ABDB-442A-AB1D-B54D994C3E4A.jpeg

Zen Tangle!Zen Tangle!

D99BE24B-1E0B-4307-8A06-BFBAA0AA0357.jpeg

12536229-7B49-4802-831C-E041B5DDC69A.jpeg

24F6F108-247D-4222-BC33-236D7E59830A.jpeg

69C87181-56B0-427A-9935-C5A72A76F39F.jpeg

A gift for my daughters beach theme room.A gift for my daughters beach theme room.

3D Butterfly!3D Butterfly!

EA13F498-176C-4006-8055-7C736F776545.jpeg

1C8F8BD6-DF57-4085-8EE2-8E6ACC3649D7.jpeg

E9DB8F82-EBD0-4A0F-AA44-C76DDADF74CF.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Found Art!

@Just_Listen  Hey Just_Listen wonderful pieces 😄 Thank you for sharingxx

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Hey @Just_Listen 

WOW you are very talented. They are  all beautiful pieces of art. 
I was an inpatient and tried art therapy. But I found I couldn't do it. The next day we did zen tangles and I was doing really well. I got lost in my own drawing. No thinking of problems just free to draw. 
I'm home now and I'm loving colouring in my books. It's very relaxing. 
looking forward to seeing more of your artwork. 

Fabuolous art work @Just_Listen puts you in a good mood i have to come back

Your work is wonderful @Just_Listen You do have talent 👍 I especially love the wave and the lighthouse but all the rest are fantastic as well. We have an art thread you may be interested in visiting and posting - then more people can see you amazing work. The art thread can be found here - Through One's Eyes It is a thread to share our work as well as discuss all art related things. It would be lovely to have some of your work posted there but that is up to you. 

Welcome to the forum @Just_Listen Your post brightened my day Smiley Very Happy

Wonderful drawings and paintings @Just_Listen 

Heart

Thank you for sharing.

Nice work! I really like the one of the ship, the shape of it but also the patterns. Also I'm thinking of people connecting online when I look at the one with the hand busting through the laptop screen and find it interesting - reminds me of human connection in these COVID times. Thanks for sharing!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance