Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

I heard you my friend, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. @Zoe7 

Ouch @Zoe7 please take care of you. I think you sound like an incredible teacher, I want to go back to school just to participate in your classes 👩‍🎨❣️

Hello @Faith-and-Hope @oceangirl @MDT @Former-Member and everyone x

Very cool @oceangirl ..... 👍   I hoe today is a better day for you.

I hope you managed some sleep @Zoe7  and that your leg is improved today 🦋💕

@Anastasia 💜🌷

take care all 🙂

Thanks @MDT 🙏 

Hi @Zoe7 @Anastasia @Former-Member @oceangirl @Sans911 @Former-Member @Snowie @Lee82 @Former-Member @Former-Member @Maggie .... anyone else around 👋💕

I hope you got done your ironing (lol) and everything else you needed to @Zoe7 and managed some sleep besides.

Hugs @Former-Member ..... being the best mum we can be is all we know how to do when the chips are down ..... no blame, no shame ..... everyone just doing the best they can in the moment.

Hugs to all who need or want them ..... 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

FYI: Right Now, 1:10pm The DrPhil show are having a REALLY good discussion on Coping with Grief
Former-Member
Not applicable

👋Hi @Faith-and-Hope love and hugs backAtchYa💕💐

@Faith-and-Hope 🤗🤗❣️❣️

Thanks for the shoutout @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Happy

Very little sleep @Faith-and-Hope - a pretty shite night. Have caught up on a couple more hours this morning but have done very little else.

@Former-Member @Anastasia @Former-Member @Maggie Feeling very low today - I know I need rest but time on my hands is always the enemy Smiley Sad

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance