Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I am not sure whether she has felt an upset either here on the forums somewhere, or irl @Former-Member ..... I am waiting to see whether she has just taken down-time across the weekend and pops in again tomorrow with the start of the work week.  

I hold her in the light in my thoughts always @Former-Member, and will continue to do so.  I am missing her, but I also support her to support her own needs first ..... and I am keeping an eye on notifications for her name.

We are not the only ones sitting here for her @Former-Member.   Others are waiting with us.  I hope we see her check in again soon.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha @Former-Member, had to smile at your words: "too honest, too much of a rebel, too much of a free spirit" to be a CG... I so relate to you here. Its crazy but necessary I guess, wish it was fair though. Doesn't matter, its toughened me a lot. I think when we've suffered a lot of abuse we with freeze over or start standing up to being controlled / restrained. Hard finding middle ground for us. It is what it is - you have a lot of insight. I like to just walk WITH people (when they let me), not behind or ahead of them 🙏 and I loathe behind the scenes gossip, especially with people in power. What good can come from that! I wouldn't have put up with it either. I've left churches and quit jobs for  less.

Morning @Zoe7 ..... thinking of you as you head into work today.

F3C8B389-5E2A-40DD-9DB5-4264F023244B.jpeg

Morning @Former-Member @Former-Member .... anyone else around.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Former-Member 😊💕  I agree that gossip and behind-the-scenes denigration of others is intollerable. It certainly was to me, which is why I spoke up against it to the Manager. Though I think, in the end, he was a part of the toxic culture there at the time, and never did anything about it.  Instead, it was me who was made to pay for my impertinence in questioning the system.  It sucks. Yes I have a problem with people in power, who abuse that power to harm others. And definitely no good comes of it.  You are strong EOR and have solid values ... good on you for standing up for your principles.  And yeah 🌺 ... walking WITH people is definitely the way to go. I would very gladly walk with you EOR.

@Faith-and-Hope ... I hope your day is a good one.  Thanks for the tag.  I would tag Zoe7 too, but as you pointed out yesterday .. she may become overwhelmed with notifications, and I dont wish to add to any overwhelm.  So Zoe ... if you are reading ... I am very much thinking of you.  Hope work goes well and that you are managing to sleep, eat, work and play.  I realise you were unwell last Thurs and took a day off work.  Really hope you are recovered from whatever illness struck you then.  I am worried about you, for all sorts of reasons. Would really welcome a 'support' somewhere, to reassure all of us that you are okay.

Sherry 💕

@Zoe7  I am becoming concerned about not hearing from you Hon.  Has something happened ?  That was a beautiful post you left for me on Friday, but there was a sad note to it that I was hoping was empathetic support.  Now I am worried that I misread it and something has caused you to step away from the forums for the moment.

I would love a check in Hon, if you're up to it.

I am going to cook something now for the kids, and I will be back later.  I am functioning on low energy, but I have to get on with these assignments anyway.

Missing you ..... ❤️🦋

thinking of you too @Zoe7 hoping that you are ok Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @Zoe7   ... just wanted you all to know I am thinking of you today, and always.

Sherry 💕

Image result for thinking of you

Sorry @Former-Member .... I missed your post earlier today.  Thank you .....

I am not feeling well today, so might take myself off to bed island early and see if I can sleep.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thats okay @Faith-and-Hope 😀

Nice to hear from you, but really sorry you are feeling unwell. 🌹

Hope you are able to sleep and feel much better in the morning. 💤

Love to you 💕

Sherry

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance