Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Will come back and look at them later when they are all visible @Exoplanet Great to see you back Heart

Looks so lush @Exoplanet  what a find that place is.  I'm sure you'll go back again.   I'm off tomorrow til the 22nd so take care while I'm absent won't you.   xoxo

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet 🙂 what stunningly beautiful pictures Heart. If I had to pick a favoutie it would be the very first one reminds me of this painting of Ophelia. One of my favourites. So happy you had a great time away. Love peaxxxImage result for ophelia painting

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet good morning :D. I hope you are doing well. I have some exciting news I am planning on studying later in the year 2nd trimester :D:D. I have enrolled over night. It just depends on Hecs but I think that should be ok. Will cross fingers. It will be a huge thing for me and am hoping I can cope with the stress levels particularly exam time.  Unfortunately there appears to be only exams in the units ..... I prefer essays but there you go. Anyway that is my Big news :). Am still walking with my neighbour and support workers. Will have to put my big girl pants on and stretch myself and do some other things this year ....  anyway study first :). Take good care of yourself Love always peaxxx

@Exoplanet 🧡🧡🧡

What sort of daughter abandons her mother, who has loved & supported her throughout her life, when that mother is facing the fear of reoccurring cancer & her end?

Hi @Exoplanet I've been missing from much of the forum for a very long time but just read back to find out how you are going. I'm so thrilled that you went on a holiday. It looks great. I'm also glad you were spared the bushfire devastation at your house. 

As far as your daughter goes the answer is I'm appalled that she would do this to you. I don't know what recourse you have but maybe stopping payments or paying just your share and communicating that to the bank might get her to sort herself out. You most certainly do not deserve to be treated this way. It sounds heart wrenching. 

im hoping that you spent that loan money on another trip for you. What is the bank going to do? There's a lot of paperwork involved for them to see this out. You need to be responsible for just you and fur babies for now. That stress is just crazy. I say find the things that make you happy for the rest of your days no matter how many days/months/years are left. 

thinking of you. 

@Exoplanet 🧡🧡

I had a policeman come to my house this morning, apparantly my sister is very worried about me. I'm yet to find out why she's so worried at this particular moment. I know it came from a goodness, but it actually makes things a lot worse in my head. I went into the bank today & I can pay out the loan with the money I invested for it, so I will. I can't say negitive stuff, cause then apparantly I'm going to knock myself off, although I have never made an actual attempt in my life. 

ohhhh hugs my @Exoplanet 

is everything ok now xxxxxx

@outlander@Teej@greenpea@eth 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance