Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

Goodluck with you doctor's appointment in a few days @Exoplanet Hope you can discuss what you want and they support you with that. Heart

Hello @Sophia1  HeartHeartHeart

I hope everything is going well for you Heart I don't read a lot of what going on in the Forum, though I do read what I'm tagged in, please feel free to tag me in your posts. 

Life's probably going to get a bit busy for me in the next couple of weeks, well . . . I don't know if busy is the right word, but I think you know what I mean. I will be thinking of you, even when I'm not on the Forum Heart

Keep being you & I'll keep being me, because we can't be anybody else 😉 

@outlander  

For always being here with me <3For always being here with me ❤️

@Zoe7Thank you for your gentle presence <3Thank you for your gentle presence ❤️

That is beautiful @Exoplanet Heart

Heart  @Exoplanet 

@Exoplanet  we all love our Exoplanet Heartxxx

Hello @Exoplanet 

love the way you said keep on being you and I'll keep on being me

Thank you also for thinking of me when not on the forum...as I think of you ..

Busy probably does not cover the next couple of weeks..

Breaking it down to what each day brings can be one way of getting through each day in the best way that you can in your way..

I do agree wholeheartedly with others, having family support regardless of what has been the case in the past will help you so much...you will value those times greatly...

You must be feeling so very overwhelmed with so much change in your life without warning. Your quiet, private lifestyle that you love has temporarily been upheaved.

Storms pass...

I am sure that if you discuss with your doctor or family your concerns and financial costs re pet care, someone will be able to find a solution.

I do believe that Cancer Council assist with financial struggles before and after treatment.

Sending you a huge hug and one for each of your beautiful dogs..

thinking of you ...letting you know that I am invisibly supporting you at all times.

Again keeping up your journal on here will be helping you so much as well as reassuring all of us who support you..

when not feeling up to the forums recognising this and putting your own wellbeing first.

everyone here understands that and wants that for you..

bless you dear @Exoplanet  💜💚💛

love Sophia 

@Exoplanet 🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance