Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

🙁 that sounds sad that your mum can't help anymore @Former-Member . I remember you thinking about trying crochet again ages ago (maybe when we used to hang out in a nest together a bit). It might be like riding a bike if you tried again. I could always try and help from here too and there are others who crochet around also.@outlander picked it up and has been flying along with it

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’ve lost my mum @CheerBear she had a stroke 

That's really sad @Former-Member and would be very hard for you 😔

I see you there @Maggie 😊 I'm gesso-ing some stones I found in my people's garden. Trying again 🤞😉🙂

You can do it @CheerBear  😁😁 i gesso ddd some stones yesterday, worked well. I heading over to my lady now. Hope your arvo goes ok.

@Former-Member ❤️💜💕💜

@Former-Member may you find some peace and comfort❤💖

@Gazza75  your butterfly is lovely, what is diamond painting as the picture's are beautiful. 

@Maggie @CheerBear @Serenity1 @CheerBear @Judi9877 we have not met welcome

@outlander @Sweet_cheeks I don't think I have met you yet so welcome 

Hope everyone has found a craft to do, I would also be interested in what you do with rocks, are they are a certain type or just any

Hey @saturnzoon . Nice to see you. How's your blanket going?

@Maggie and @Gazza75 and anyone reading along, I finished a rock (and didn't have a meltdown or throw it when it got too fiddly and wonky 😉😆). I accidentally washed the guidelines off before the paint was dry so I'm back to a bare, black rock now. But it was fun to do.

201357.jpg

Then I did another one.

2014221.jpg

This one is very busy but I like the burst of colours, especially with metallic gold in there. I really like the texture that happened when I did a few top dots too. 

20190825_164302.jpg

I think I still prefer playing with canvas, but I'm happy that I had a proper go and finished these ones 🙂 I am now covered in paint and have no idea how I make such a mess with this!

Hope it's been one with good in it 🙂

@CheerBear  Waiting for pic to come up. Looking forward to them.

I did two coasters today. The metallic paint has peaks which I have to work on, other than that, okish.34B66818-5002-4006-B37B-6000573BA316.jpeg

@saturnzoon  River rocks are the best. The smoother the better as the paint sits nicely. I’ve done some rough ones, but the smooth are easier to work with by far. I started with cheap paint, but now find a better quality dots better.

There are some iTunes Demos if you are interested in watching, that’s how I learnt. 💕💜💕

Coasters are a great idea @Maggie! Looking forward to seeing them soon 🙂

And yes to metallic! My new canvas has a white metallic. I love 😍😁
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance