Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Here's a short YouTube video to show how easy (HA!) it is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M7BuR0UeI

Wow @Hope4me  this is amazing. Looks like it would take a long time to do. So delicate and beautiful. 

Yeah @BlueBay, it looks like lace. My attempts weren't so delicate though. 😬 The artists make it look easy when they're working, but it's so intricate and painstaking. Unlike a painting you can't walk away for an hour or two, it has to be done in one sitting.

I'm glad you liked it.

@CheerBear  I just realised it's back to front but here's where I'm at atm IMG_20190320_194411.jpg

way to go @outlander Smiley Very HappyHeart

Hello @CheerBear , @Hope4me , @BlueBay , @lolliepop 

have you seen the new ¬ Art Pouring ¬

looks nice and creative xxx

Yep @Shaz51 I do it quite often. It's very messy though!

looks messy very true @outlander 

But it's fun @Shaz51 I do it outside with gloves and table cloths so it's an easy cleanup once things are dry

@outlander your blanket is looking so great 😊! I love how those colours are turning out. Does it feel good? The feel of some stitches is really nice I think.

Hey @Shaz51. Someone close to me does lots of different kinds of art including pouring with paint. They let me have a play a little while ago and I made a small wall hanging thingy. Super messy as you said @outlander but fun! find it mesmerising and sometimes watch people doing it on YouTube to calm or distract me (and sometimes just because!).

It does @CheerBear it's got a nice feeling to it.im not going to frog it now but I think having the stitches abit tighter would make it look abit nicer.

Paint pouring is also called fluid art too. I'm planning on doing some myself a little more into April. Did you lacquer it?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance