Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

really enjoyed chatting again tonight @Zoe7 

blessings and sweet dreams to you my friend

take care and keep smiling

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well ... that was pretty disappointing! My Sixers copped a veritable flogging. And earlier on the wallabies just werent in the second half. True @Zoe7 @Scarecrowe @Gazza75  .. no surprise the Poms won, but it would have been nice to be at least competitive.

Ha ha @Scarecrowe @Shaz51 @Zoe7  plenty of chicken left. Nothing else though. Have to toss some salads together to have with the remainder.

Good night all.

Sherry

Bad luck on your sixers @Former-Member   they did get flogged sadly

and then the Poms won.....not a good sporting night for you my friend

Great chatting with you....still drooling over your dinner tonight Smiley LOL

blessings and sweet dreams

take care and keep smiling

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Scarecrowe .. you too.

I feel sure we will be talking again .. cricket season is only just getting started.

Good night to you 😴

Sherry 

Just gave Toby a haircut @Scarecrowe @Former-Member - just around his head and ears - the rest I will need to give him a bone to finish 'cos he won't sit still otherwise. ....so my night has not been a total waste lol

Lots of cricket still to come and of course the soccer but can't watch that anymore because it has been taken off Foxtel and the ABC ...not so much interested in the A-league so will need to keep up to date online how Liverpool are going Smiley Sad

Goodnight to you both - probably missed you tonight but no doubt we willhave a lot to catch up on over the next few months Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member @Scarecrowe Our Hurricanes game is not on tv but can be live streamed via the internet ...I will not watch it all but will check in on scores throughout the next hour. There are already a couple of wickets down but if they can hang in there from now on the score is achievable.

What is the link @Zoe7 ?

Hiya @Zoe7   Smiley Happy

thanks for the Hurricanes update....appreciate that...........who are they playing??

@oceangirl  Hurricanes vs Stars 

@Scarecrowe Hurricanes need 21 off 17 balls - 5 wickets in hand

@Scarecrowe 7 runs off 12 balls now 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance