Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

@Lee82 , I will be on and off here all day tomorrow, so please tag me so I can support you through tomorrow. 

I am not feeling strong right now. I have started a little thing with my daughter where we are putting smartarse ( not offensive ones) comments on our bedroom windows making fun of the stresses of isolation. So right now I am trying to do mine for tomorrow. 

I hope your pain settles down soon my friend💖

Thank you so much @Former-Member  will keep that in mind and will definitely reach out, 💞

lol...that is such a clever thing to do. How old is your daughter? 
I hope so too and I hope the rest of your night gets better for you my friend, 

Former-Member
Not applicable

She is almost 27, unfortunately she suffers will a few mental illness and she busted her knee dancing and can't work, therefore can't leave home. (I am not complaining) it is helping to pass the time. 

Please reach out if you need tomorrow. This is the sign for my window tomorrow 

image.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Lee82, just wanted to remind you that you are not alone today and that I am here and so are your other friends. If things get tough or too tough today remember that you are strong, you are worthy of a happier life, you are someone's  friend, you make a difference. I will pop in and out today to check on you my friend. 💖

@outlander , just checking in my friend. It's been a while. 💖

@Former-Member , hope you got some rest last night💖

@Snowie, sending you gentle loving hugs my friend

@Shaz51 , I hope you and Mr Shaz can find some joy in today. 💖

@Eden1919 , I hope your night was peaceful and you day hopeful 💖

@The-red-centaur , it's been a while my friend. I hope you are as ok as you can be. 💖

@Lotusgirl , good morning honey sending you huge hugs. 💖

As we start this long weekend, I have had to remind myself that I am not completely alone, I have you guys and we have each other. Thank you all for your support and understanding it has meant a lot and helped more than you may ever know. So please remember that we are all here for each other and as hard as this might be we are never really alone💖💖💖

Morning everyone 👋

Sending you some love and thoughts @outlander

Hope today has started well enough for all

Morning @Former-Member . Thank you so much for your inspiration. You are a beautiful person and I am so lucky to have met you my friend. I hope today is a good day for you. Be kind to yourself and I will check in also from time to time today. 
Not feeling the best this morning and last night was not a good night. Lost the fight once again. But I am going to try and stay positive and active as much as I can in these circumstances. 
Hello to everyone. Hope you are all doing well and just wanted you to know that I am thinking of each and everyone of you.

@outlander @CheerBear @Snowie @Shaz51 @saltandpepper @Appleblossom and I'm so sorry but my brain is not working well today so sorry to anyone else I have missed.💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 , I am sorry to hear that my friend. Are you safe this morning? Please know that I am here💖

I am safe at the moment @Former-Member. 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am beyond happy to hear that you are safe💖💖💖

@Lee82  

How was your night @Former-Member ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance