Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Yeah @Shaz51@Former-Member@Zoe7

there will need to be some sorting out of stuff. She said that she will sell her bsby stuff to make some money. 

And she will be able to go and wirk at local restaurant where she worked while studying.  We know the owner and I’m sure he’ll take her back just a few nights a week. That way Ayla will be in bed. 

She couldn’t work atm because he wouldn’t stay home at night eith ayla. He is been very irresponsible. 

I found out today that he didn’t want her to hsve the bsby. But she refused to terminate (she doesn’t believe in it).  She will be better off without him. He will see how much she did for him. And apparently he was jealous of how close our family is. His family are not close at all. He grew up in a very strange family but I would have thought he would want better fir his own child. But apparently nit. In the end it’s his loss. He is already missing out on so much. 

I am so proud of my daughter for standing up to him. She deserves better. Snd so does Ayla. 

It does sound like she is better off without him @BlueBay and she will have your support and that will be good for both of you BB Smiley Very Happy

sound like she is better off without him @BlueBay  Heart

Hi @Shaz51@Zoe7@Former-Member@Razzle@Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope

i didn’t sleep well last night. After a year of no period it surprised me yesterday. So feeling crap. Apparently  this is normal snd it should finally end soon (hoping 🤞). I was also waking up thinking about D. 

She rang me last night to say that while bathing Ayla she had no milk. She asked her partner to go and buy some. He turned around and said “no, you haven’t been nice to me why should I do it for you”. She turned around and said it’s nit for me it’s for Ayla. He refused. So she told him to bath Ayla while she had to go down the street. He’s never bathed Ayla it even put her to bed. She has to do it sll. Then the funny bit was that Ayla decided to do a Pooh in the bath!!! He had to clean it up!!!! Ha karma. 

When she got home he went back to his mates house to finish playing the stupid PlayStation games. That’s his addiction as well as being damn lazy. 

Im so glad my daughter is strong to answer back and to leave him. Nit a good role model for Ayla. Oh and he also thinks she does nothing all day. But then says “oh aren’t Italian ladies meant to stsy home and cook snd ckean for their partners” 😡. How dare he imply that is what is meant to happen. She works damn hard at home. He wouldn’t last one hour with Ayla at home alone. 

i really hope that she finds true love one day. Someone who will treat her right and spoil her. 

Hi @Shaz51@Zoe7@Former-Member@Razzle@Owlunar

@Faith-and-Hope

my D is moving in tomorrow. She said he will stsy st the house until lease runs out in May. 

She is packing her and Ayla’s clothes today while he locked himself in the bedroom playing the play station

Doesn’t even spend time with Ayla. 

i told the boys that we will need to sacrifice and help our daughter, their sister. I know they will hrlp out eith Ayla- there both good uncles. 

My neck and shoulder is very sore. Saw my Chiro this mirning and he said I’ve torn ligaments in my shoukder. It’s painful to lift my arm up. I struggled st wirk tiday. Even looking down made my neck and shoulder hurt. 

It is best she is out of there as soon as she can be under the circumstances @BlueBay It will be crowded but you will all deal with it because it is what is best for your D and Ayla. Hope she settles in quickly and you can all get in a routine.

It is best she is out of there as soon as she can be under the circumstances, -- I agree @BlueBay @Zoe7 Heart

I’m already feeling overwhelmed and stressed. I’m trying to hold it together and be strong for everyone but it’s hard and I will end up exploding. 

Im here fir my d and Ayla and hubby and boys. But it is very stressful. 

Im going to have no “me time”. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @BlueBay.  I realise there is going to be some issues with someone moving in, and especially when it comes to little Ayla.  Big adjustments in store for everyone.  Change is hard to accept at times.  Yes its true to some extent that you may have less "bluebay time", but I think the benefits involved will outweigh that negative.  I also suspect that your D will be very aware of the need to permit you some time to yourself.  She will probably need some of that for herself as well.  Can I suggest that, when the time seems right, that you put in place some house rules for all to abide by?  I think its important when two families are essentially merging here.  I know D is family, but she hasnt lived at home for some time, and now has Ayla. Ground rules put in place to ensure the least possible friction will be necessary with so many different personalities, all with different needs, living under the same roof.  But please dont lose sight of the many positives and joys this new arrangement will bring to you all.  Very understandable to be feeling a little overwhelmed and stressed out, but it will all settle down soon.  Take each new challenge as it comes and dont try to predict problems which will likely never eventuate.

I hope you find some time to rest and just mindfully breathe.

Sherry 💕🌺

Thanks @Former-Member@Shaz51@Zoe7

I know It will be different and at times challenging. We will work through it. 

We will all need to re-adjust. But it will be nice to have Ayla with us. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance