Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: @Re: not feeling good

I am about to sign off for the night @BlueBay. Have a great holiday, you sure deserve a good time. Will miss you. ❤️❤️💜💜🌻🌻

good night my @Gazza75 Heart

Hi @BlueBay 

I hope you are checking for messages but if you're not - that's okay too

Sending my best wishes for your holiday - I hope you feel well and that the symptoms etc you had on Saturday have cleared up - it could have been pre-holiday stress

All the best

Dec

EnjoyEnjoy

Hi @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Flying_Hams @Former-Member @Maggie @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

and others following 

we are at Sunshine Coast and having a great time. Waking up at 5.30 going fir a beach walk then brekkie then pool. Followed by coffee across the road at a surf club. More swimming walking and eating. Although I'm watching what I'm eating. It gets to 10.30 and we're thinking is that all the time is!!! 
My back still pulls a bit if I turn left. I'll need to see my Chiro when I get back. 
I get very tired and go to bed early. No intimacy. Whatever happens happens. 
I still at times think of wirk and my stressors but then it goes away. 
weather is warm 24 which feels warmer than that if I was home. 
cheched my bp at a chemist yesterday and it was too low. I can't win. See how it goes another day or two I'll check agsin. 
I'm missing my little A but we face time which is good. 
Thinkibg of your all. Pls take care. 
lots of love ❤️❤️❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @BlueBay  ... that sounds idylic  ... make the most of it all while you can.  A holiday break a long time in the making, and one you so much deserve and need.  Bad timing with your sore back, but I hope it isnt too restricting for you while away. Thats not great with your BP now being low, very topsy turvy.  I wouldnt fret too much about the lack of intimacy ... as you say ... what happens, happens.  And if it doesnt, its no biggie. Good to hear that you are able to keep in contact with little A while you're away.  She would be missing her Nan, probably even more than what you are missing her. You mention that 24C seems warmer up there at the Sunshine Coast, than what it does at home.  That would be due to humidity, as higher humidity can make it feel considerably hotter than a dry heat of the same temperature reading.  Keep enjoying yourself.

Sherry 💕

Keep enjoying yourself. @BlueBay  Heart

Sunshine Coast is the best @BlueBay
Youve picked a great spot.
Keep enjoying paradise my awesome friend and enjoy it 🙂
You are cool 😎

It's good to hear from you @BlueBay 

It seems that you are having a great time - that's really good news

Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself

Dec

@Owlunar @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Maggie  
Good news everyone - my d and her partner have been accepted a rental property. They move in a few weeks. 
yes !!!  
I am happy for them as they need to have their own space and learn. 
I am and will be sad to not have my little A with me - but life goes on. They are moving 20 mins down the road. 
yes m happy that we will have some space too. 
also it was my sons graduation yesterday. His uni had live stream so we got to watch him while we were at the pool!!!   My older son attended so it was nice for him to support his brother. Then they had lunch together.
 I'm so proud of him. All his hard work paid off. Bachelor of business. He's still talking of going to eirk iverseas next year. 
Maybe our life is starting to ease up. Fingers crossed 🤞 

I hope life does ease up for you @BlueBay . Enjoy the rest of your holiday. It’s good hearing from you. 💜💕💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance