Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Hi @WIP 

Thank you for your message. That's a really good question. I think when we first arrived and we explored the town. He's good company when he's good company, if that makes sense ❤️

How are you? What plans do you have for today?

Oh, that's a nice memory of your favourite part of the trip. In hope you son was 'good company' for the majority of the day. I do get what you mean.

No plans in lockdown Melbourne Unfortunatley. I refuse to do more cleaning!! If the weather holds up, I'll take my puppy to the park, after watching the Sunday Footy Show.

Do you have any plans?  You've had a busy weekend already!!

I can imagine, your home must be gleaming!

Gosh it must be hard. I so hope for things to improve and the lockdown lifted soon @WIP . I hope you get to the park today, that sounds nice. 

Yes he was actually good company the entire time, it was such a lovely time with him. Last night not so much but he's human, I forgive him. I'm not good company a lot of the time myself 🙂

Delighted to hear you had a great time on your road trip, @Anastasia  🙂

I hope you can rest today, before your work week starts again tomorrow...

Thank you beautiful girl. @Maggie 

I needed that!

Hope you are well my friend?

@Anastasia wrote:

I needed that!

@Anastasia  are you OK today? You will be at work now, so can't answer, I assume...I hope your workday goes OK and the day is gentle for you. Thinking of you and sending lots of 💚

Thank you beautiful @NatureLover 

I am ok. Just anxiety is up there ATM. Trying really hard to use my "tools"

Work is crazy as I'm covering a role ATM as well as Trying to keep on top of my own role. My boy is different every day and that's exhausting but I try to focus on the good. My Dad's chemo is working so that is wonderful. Thank you for always being such a good friend to me. Always here for you, I hope you know that ❤️💜💚

Hi @Anastasia , I'm glad you're OK, but the anxiety sounds a bit bad and your job sounds really stressful, covering two roles! How long will that be lasting for?

But that is good news about your Dad's chemo working. 🙂

@Anastasia wrote:

Always here for you, I hope you know that ❤️💜💚

Yes, thank you, I so appreciate that 💙 You are a treasure. 

Thank you. Home now. I feel like my heart is going to jump out my chest, awful day. It's just all too much. I think ordinarily I'd be fine it's just I can't cope with two jobs atm @NatureLover 

In a perfect world I could retire and just care for my boy. But that is not an option. Crying now. Sorry. Thank you for your message. Going to cook dinner and lay low tonight. Have to visit a friend, last thing I want to do but I've made the commitment so it is what it is. Thank you for being you xxx 

On another note are you ok? Do you need to talk, I'm here for a little bit then offline whilst I'm out x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance