Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Trying to stay Sane

I'm sorry @Eve7 I'm ok. 

I wasn't doing well at all. I had to step away for my boy but I'm ok now. My boys not doing well so I need to focus on him and juggle work demands as best as I can.  I miss you all very much and you are in my thoughts every day. Thank you for your lovely messages. I love you Eve. I'm excited the Olympics will be close enough for you to visit. Love always my precious friend 💖

So sorry your boy isn't doing well @Anastasia can only imagine the toll it must take. Hope you're taking care of yourself and coping alright 💙

Hey gorgeous, I just was told new pdoc won't take him. I'm absolutely gutted. Really don't know what to do as far as finding him a good one. Sitting here at a loss right now. And now state is a National Emergency due to Covid arghhh brain in overdrive. Thinking should risk Astra xeneca rather than wait for Pfizer appointment in three weeks and be done with it...

And you are you ok?

@saltandpepper 

Well shit @Anastasia @that'snot what you want. Sorry it hasn't worked out with the pdoc, did they give you any leads on where else to go? I know it was the one your son wanted, but I believe if he were meant to start seeing her, it would've happened. Everything happens for a reason, I'm sure of it. I wish it had fallen into place for you though. Sorry things are so shitty for you @Anastasia 💙

Yeah receptionist directed me to his current pdoc. 

It's a bit political because dr I sent referral to reports to his current pdoc at the hospital my boy goes to. So I believe it is a case of Politics, meanwhile my boy is in the middle getting sh*those care and in dire need of a good pdoc. @saltandpepper 

Just terrible @Anastasia @shouldn't be so hard to get good care. Your boy is lucky to have you there navigating it all for him

So sorry and disappointed for you @Anastasia regarding your Boys pdoc situation. I really dont know what to say ... I'm at a loss. Really feel for you and your boy. 😔

Hiya @saltandpepper Just home from my second physio apt for the week. Had traction and told to wear a rigid and uncomfortable back brace. Will try anything if it helps.

Oh gosh @Emelia8 kudos to you for giving it a go. Do you have to sleep with it? How long for? I'm sorry you're having to ensure that! Thinking of you sweetheart 💗

Hows physio meant to help if you've got a nerve being munched on by your spine @Emelia8? Is it something that can be corrected with exercise?

Just dropping by to say good morning @Anastasia 

Lots of love

💜💕💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance