Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@CheerBear @outlander  11am is Plumber time. I will paint in the lounge, or try to. 🤣Ambitious, but , what’s a girl to do.??

I’ve just seen army arriving in your state @CheerBear , looks scary and awful, and so not OK. Big 💞💞💞

My not-quite-enough-coffee-yet eyes read that you were going to try and paint the lounge @Maggie 😂 Hoping painting helps pass the time. I am going to wander in craft corner and check a tag from you from yesterday in just a moment.

The hot spot suburb thing sucks and it feels unsafe. Feeling unsafe triggers a bit for me, as it does for many I imagine. Once I bring the crew home from our people we might not be back there for a while and that feels sad. Mr Person left yesterday instead of staying again, to get out of the zone. I'm back to tuning in to press conferences and feeling like we're about to get locked down again. Ugh.

Anyway. I'm Pinteresting all the new woodwork projects I want to make and trying to learn more about setting wood on fire for crafts sake 😆😁

Paint the lounge @CheerBear 🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣 I wish.💞💞

Back to the invisible enemy @CheerBear . The unsafe feeling is really really awful, for many reasons , over and above the virus. The fear of more lockdown is beyond thinking about, but we seem to be preparing anyway, and definitely thinking about it.

Sad that it might be a while ,again, before you see well and unwell people. 💙💙

Setting wood on fire is a good outlet @CheerBear . No doubt you are picking up lots of tips. 👍👍👍 It’s how to keep sane ( kind of ), with the unknown happening.

Paint the lounge got me thinking too @Maggie 😂

Thanks for listening and getting it ❤ The unknown doesn't help. The known also doesn't help in that we know what it is like to be given stay home directions. What a year.

Pinterest is the best for crafting when you can't craft. It keeps me sane too, or as sane as I can be haha. It's definitely a coping strategy.

I find that with penterest also @CheerBear . Days when I just can’t do anything, I watch demos and dream. I can get ahead of myself also. 😬😬

What a year is right. So many, if not everyone, will remember 20/20. Not with fondness. It has changed our history, we are not the same now. I hope kindness continues and grows. We need it more than ever.

How is work Looking today?

Morning @Maggie @CheerBear ☀️☀️💖💖

It's nice to be able to find enjoyment in watching others and dreaming @Maggie. Pinterest, like YouTube, is so good for that. People can be so clever ❤

You're right in that this is proper change stuff. We can't be the same as before I don't think. When will it be over is the big question I am having a hard time with at the moment, as many are.

Work is busy at the moment which is great in lots of ways but tough in others. We're looking in to it and tweaking and changing things as needed. I have been feeling comfortable with managing the shifts recently which is good. It's really fast paced and one of those kinds of jobs where you jump from task to task super quickly. Me being OK in it feels a bit strange. OK ness generally feels strange haha.

I've got a couple of side projects going now too which is awesome. One ultra geeky one, a couple of making a difference kind of ones. Endless learning and growing opportunities 😊

I was ready to say hi to you @Sans911  when your message came through. 💞💞🐾🐾🐅🐅

Hiya @Sans911 ❤ Nice to see you. How are things going for you?

Thank goodness you have your work at the moment @CheerBear. A place where you are making a big difference. It sounds like you are fitting in well, OK ness is sounding, good ness, not as is goodness, but goooooodness. 🤪🤪😍😍

Oh, side projects @CheerBear. Will any be show and tell? I love learning new things, I can’t always justify the cost of starting them. Not that it always stops me, usually my bank account does, or lack of back account, or account!!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance