Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Hey @Maggie ♥️ So nice to see you!

I'm doing well thanks and feeling heaps better since being here in the home away from home. A little homesick sometimes and missing sib lots but it is better here.

How are you going? It's been ages (or it feels that way to me) 🌈

@CheerBear  I was hoping you were still in the country. That’s really great to hear. The crew will be thriving I hope.

It has been ages, and ages.

I’m not travelling well at all. I had a chat to counsellor yesterday. Tricky mind stuff. Plus some online tricky that is repeat stuff. Always want to fix things so no one is hurt, but life isn’t like that.

Anyway, how are you feeling about lockdown etc ?

They're doing better here too I think @Maggie.

I'm so sorry you haven't been travelling well 😟 Tricky mind and online stuff - that's tough. Was it helpful to speak with counsellor? Do you see her again tomorrow?

Lockdown is a lot easier here than home. I planned to go home for a bit (or maybe ask if the crew could stay here for a couple of nights) and then come back but they're locking it down so strongly that if we leave we won't be coming back for a while. Day by day.

Have you been crafting much?

@CheerBear  Yes, counsellor tomorrow. She understands my tricky mind, and we can both ( usually) see the funny side. 

I tried a stone yesterday. Half done. I have found the most amazing mandala artist online. She’s authentic, suffers with depression, and is left handed. Her art is off the planet amazing.

Still day by day with lockdown. It’s tougher than I thought. Easing isn’t changing much, by the sound of things.

Its one might bug @CheerBear . It’s changed the way we live forever. I’m sorry it’s still so rough for you.

Any wood and fire happening ?

So glad you have counsellor @Maggie ♥️

How cool with the artist. If you are able to and would like to share who she is I'd love to check her out. I've been playing too and yes with as above. It's a shhh kind of one but I'll see if I can share a pic.

Extraordinary bug 😟 Hard to imagine at the start of the year.

How's your day looking today?

Here's some of it @Maggie 

Screenshot_20200917-061257~2_compress16.jpg

@CheerBear  Christina Lee is her name. She has a Facebook page and pics of her art. She has such a gentle spirit.

Ohhh @CheerBear  I love shhhhh stuff. 😂😂

You are sounding ok enough, if I’m reading correctly. I hope I am. Being with caring folks will be helpful. We need each other, we need connections.

I will definitely do a cave day today @CheerBear . I feel useless, so I’ll take my Sorry a## underground I think........forever......again. 😄😄😄

I'll see if I can find her @Maggie. Thanks for sharing 😊

I feel OK thanks. I'm managing an extra day at work now too which is huge. It's nice being here with caring people ♥️

I'm sorry for the useless feelings Maggie. I hope whatever is driving it is worked out soon. And I also hope you're not too far underground forever 😘

Oh 😳😳😳 @CheerBear  How do you get those colours ? That’s amazing. It must be so much fun. It looks like something that will fit together . I’ve never seen that kind of wood work, till you mentioned it here. I’m a bit.......of WOW.

Thanks for sharing that. I’ll see what I can do with my cave. 😂😂

@NatureLover  Yes, it is my little dog, who wraps herself around my head in the early hours. Lucky for me, she only weighs 3.5 kg. 

I hope today is good to you. Sending lots of 💜💜💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance