Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

13511012_1188177517909101_6978372331520307701_n.jpg

@Maggie  and friends

Smiley Happy

Apple

@Maggie @Appleblossom @NatureLover @TheVorticon @Eve7 @CheerBear  Good morning to everyone. Hoping you all have a kind and caring Thursday. Lots of love. peaxxx

@greenpea  Thankyou. I hope you have a good one.πŸ’šπŸ’š

@Appleblossom @NatureLover @TheVorticon @Eve7  and all passing. πŸ’šπŸ’š

@Maggie  I read on another thread that someone you care about a great deal has left the forums.  I presume you mean @CheerBear ?  I was not aware CB had left, only that she was staying at her parents place for a time.  And of course is very busy with her ever increasing work, and who isnt busy with kids CBs age?  I'm sure CB will be back, because I know she very much values your friendship as well.  I accept that you would be missing your daily discussions in the early mornings.  To be honest ... I do too.  I used to love reading along with the two of you.  Always interesting and very helpful discussions about all sorts of things .. both fun and serious.  

I'm sorry you are missing her so much @Maggie , but unless you know more than anyone else does, or I've missed something while away ... she will be back.  😊

If you want someone to talk to in the early mornings ... please feel free to tag me.  I tend to be awake a lot, often from around 3am lately so I will likely be around all sorts of hours.  I usually only manage to get a few hours sleep between around midnight and 3am, so I just as well be doing something rather than just lying in bed wishing I could sleep.  I know I'm not @CheerBear .... but I care very much for you @Maggie , and we have known each other for about 5 years now I think.  So ... I am here for you if you wish.  At least I hope I can be.

Emelia 🌸

Thanks @Emelia8  it’s just a gut feeling, nothing concrete. ❣️❣️

Yeah sure πŸ˜• I understand that @Maggie  πŸ’—

When are your exhibits judged and go on official display?  I thought it was this week, but perhaps next? Congratulations and very well done on that too @Maggie 

Emelia

Not sure about the exhibition dates, but I might be going to look tomorrow with counsellor if it’s open. @Emelia8 . I saw some amazing painting lined up during hand over.😬😬:face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes:

Thats good @Maggie .... it means your work will be right at home amongst all those other amazing artworks.  And I'll bet the respective artists of the paintings you admired so much, were looking at yours with the same degree of admiration for a fellow artists work. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Emelia 🌸

Dear @Maggie 

I've started looking at that pod website and I love her.  She is so clear. Puts together the issues and actually understands the processes.  I gained a lot of hope and might spend a little time on those 2 other sites and not check in here quite so much.  Dont take that as I am going anywhere, just going down a good garden path for a while.Working at tieing up my loose ends.  As there are quite a few, it will take time.

Love you Bella Thank you.

Heart

@Emelia8is right about a few things too.

Heart

I hope @CheerBear is doing alright. She has a lot on her plate, but her head and heart screwed on well.

Smiley Happy

Hey there everyone β™₯️ It's been a while! I've been thinking of you all.

I'm still away but will be going home soon. It's been nearly a month since we left which is bonkers as I really didn't expect to be away this long. We haven't wanted to go home which says a lot about how hard lockdown was getting I think. It's so much better away from it all. I wasn't coping anywhere near as well as I was trying to. I guess I was just keeping it together and holding on, rather than actually coping. Good choice to pack up and go. I think I caught it early and avoided a big crash πŸ‘

I've still been working while we've been here and picking up plenty of hours, and it's generally going really well. I've had a couple of moments as it's pretty stressful sometimes though I have lots of support which makes it possible. I've also nearly finished a big woodworking project (the one we were talking about Maggie). I'm now saving up to get a table saw 😁

I miss you heaps @Maggie and I'm really sorry I haven't been around. It will get easier to come by when I'm home so you're not getting rid of me just yet πŸ˜‰ Did you go to the exhibition today? I wish I could have joined you and counsellor β™₯️

@Emelia8 thank you for your lovely post to Maggie the other day. It was a gentle nudge out of my hidey hole. I hope you're doing OK β™₯️

Mega huge love xxx
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance