Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Awww, lovely about your little (tiny) dog, @Maggie  🙂 I'm so glad you have her. 

@Maggie wrote:

I’m not travelling well at all. I had a chat to counsellor yesterday. Tricky mind stuff. Plus some online tricky that is repeat stuff. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you're not travelling well 😞 And that some online stuff is difficult for you. Makes it even more special that you are here online 🧡 I'm really sorry you feel useless...you are one of the least useless people I know, but I know it's hard to hear when you're struggling so badly. I hope you can take care of you, and that today is gentle...I was glad to hear you were able to paint half a stone yesterday. 🙂 Wishing for what you need to heal 💜

Thanks for your good wishes...another day of SAD ahead for me, it looks like. Plus rain or showers on all of the 7 day forecast. But I had a day of surprise relief from the SAD yesterday, the first for weeks, so that was really nice. I expect to have the SAD till the end of October, with maybe just a day or two that's better, if I'm lucky. That's been the pattern for the past few years, anyway. It's OK. 

@NatureLover  Thankyou for your caring and thoughtful posts. You are a special one, that’s for sure. 💜💜

I’m sorry you are heading into a SAD day, and that the forecast is bleak for the next 7 days. Those brief moments of sunshine in our souls are what keeps us going, maybe, I’m not sure. But sending you some warm thoughts, hoping they help, just a tad. 💕💕💕💕

@Maggie  your warm thoughts always help, thank you, I value them a lot. 🧡

Hi dear @Maggie ...thinking of you, as you're not around this morning on your thread...sending warm wishes for whatever you might be needing at the moment, and lots of 💛

Good morning, dear @Maggie ...I see your supportive presence on the support button...thank you. I guess posting might be a bit hard this morning...I know the feeling, and am just glad to see you around in the background, as that means that at least you are feeling up to being online in some capacity. Which means hopefully that things are at least bearable for you, I'm hoping... 💚

@NatureLover  Yes. ❣️❣️It’s good to see you pushing through the storm also. Take care of yourself.

@CheerBear  Sending some 💜💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

❤️🌸 @Maggie 🌸💖

@Maggie wrote:

@NatureLover  Yes. ❣️❣️It’s good to see you pushing through the storm also. Take care of yourself.

Thanks, @Maggie ...thinking of you this morning...wishing many good things for you, along with some healing and peace and an easing of the pain 💜

Good morning everyone @NatureLover @Maggie @Former-Member @CheerBear @Shaz51 @TheVorticon @eth @Eve7 @Emelia8   and all. Have a great Monday xxx

I Don't Have Any Words Today, So Here's A Chibird With A Little Sweater And  A Mu... | Gfycat

Good morning @Maggie ...leaving another here for you...I'm sure you've had a few already this morning. You must really be missing your early morning chats with @CheerBear ...I am here if you'd like to chat, but I fear you might not be feeling up to it... Hoping the weather there might allow you to get out in your garden if possible, although I think there's a lot of showers for the southern states at the moment. I hope it's not raining when you drop off your artwork to the exhibition today...how exciting and nerve wracking too 🙂

I also wanted to say, thank you for choosing a thread title that's so easy to find...all I do is type 'plunge' into the search bar and up it pops. 

Sending you much 💙

Hello also to @greenpea  - I hope your Monday goes well too 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance