Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Roller coaster 2018

@gudnytgirl

Is his sister his primary carer? If having chemo, gather she may have a cancer diagnosis and you are being considerate of that.

Do you think you partner would stay with any family member even for a weekend to give you a break?

He doesn't want to since he thinks his family doesn't care about him. I believe he has a relapse today. He was going over his head and shouting. I had to keep the doors an gates locked so that he won't go out because he kept saying today that he'll confront anyone who is out in the street parking. For the first time in my life I was scared of him. I called his sister and it's a good thing that his older brother came ...but it still didn't make a difference since he is firm he'll go out. I hope tomorrow is better but I will let his treatment team know that he is worse earlier (I mean yesterday). I don't want him to be in the hospital because he'll partly blame me for it. from what I gather from his siblings, if it is the only way to help him, they agree to it. I do hope tomorrow is a better day.
Former-Member
Not applicable

How are things going @gudnytgirl ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance