Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Reaching out for emotional Support and Learning to Let Myself to feel Safe and Comforted

so to start of with Yesterday felt like an emotional unloading day I unloaded my worries,fears,emotions onto an Aunt Who was such a good listener Im lucky to have her honestly dont know what Id do without her she Understands Mental Health as she herself suffers from Depression as well as Phycosis so she Understands and just gets it ,I also reached out to a cousin and she undertsood the stress of trying to just get the daily and unexpected things done while feeling stressed ect and that also helped at the momment I just need help in a number of areas emotional support,financial support and Pysical Warmth with someone special,which well in regards to my personal life of finding someone that has really improoved  but that creates unique issues which I havnt had to work through before I mean in terms of now strangely having a number of guys interested in me at once like really interested so of course Im gonna have to narrow down to who I think I like the most and give one guy my all give one guy the time and effort he deserves which strangely I have found someone and met him and I kind of cant believe that its real that hes real,that I finally took the brave next step to meet someone in person and boy did I make it aukward and hard for him to even get close to me the poor guy ! hes definetly getting alot of challenges from this girl,but without saying too much he did win me over just enough for us to have an enjoyable time together so yeah my heart and mind are leaning towards him being number one ,he deserves time and effort cause he put so much time and effort just to spend time with me,hes sweet in kind of a clumsy way,gentlemanly manners so far and for some reason Im just so comftable and at ease with him though he can hardly tell that with my outwardly stressed at times frustrating behaviour towards him but who knows hopefully thats a good sign in itself cause we have a knack for ticking eachother off just a bit at times its almost like play fighting,not real fighting,hes giving his all emotionally,most all giving time and patience and attention, its almost like I have a knack for testing his patience

1 REPLY 1

Re: Reaching out for emotional Support and Learning to Let Myself to feel Safe and Comforted

That is so nice. I shed a happy tear for you. Such a nice share.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance