Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

simontemplar
Contributor

Once more unto the breach

So here we are again.  I posted a week or so back, it was promptly removed because i named some places i should not have, i thought i edited it but it was never re posted......and has since been completly deleted.  I just wanted to say to all the people who took part in the walk for mental health awareness....I was on the other side of the bridge and not one of you were aware of me 🙂  I think it needs to be said that if someone was not depressed or anxiety filled before dealing with the mental health system..you soon will be.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Once more unto the breach

@simontemplar  Hi simontemplar I remember your post and thought it fitted into the guideliens perfectly .... oh  well I am glad you are back :).Love peax

Yeah, I remember your post to @simontemplar , not sure what happened to it.

I agree. The mental health system can b v distancing but one can only press on as it is all that is available (and vote 4 a better one!). Meanwhile it is wise to try and connect with people thru a community house or short TAFE course to meet with like minds. 

It may be wise, perhaps even prudent when one has social anxiety it is unfortunatly not going to happen. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance