Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

We all do it to some degree @outlander , I do too 

But Mr shaz seems to go on about it 

Former-Member
Not applicable

This article reminded me of how Mr Darcy may feel things are no longer doable (or indeed may not be doable) post diagnosis and I need to give him the space to make the appropriate adjustments that will help keep him stable.

https://www.bphope.com/blog/on-the-road-again-five-ways-out-of-bipolar-purgatory/?fbclid=IwAR26KE2HM...

interesting @Former-Member Heart

There are some things Mr Darcy liked and was good at doing pre crisis @Shaz51  which do not seem to hold any present interest. Still learning how best to encourage him.

Still learning how best to encourage him., same here @Former-Member 

mr shaz has come a long way over the last 13 years that i have known him , which is great But still having a lot of ups and downs -- sometimes it feels like we ar going backwards xx

@Shaz51 , if it ain't one thing it's another ... I know at times it feels as though we can't win.

images (81).jpg

02.png@Former-Member 

if it ain't one thing it's another ... I know at times it feels as though we can't win.-- ohhh @Former-Member  it seems that way Heart

Trying to ensure I keep those self care things happening @Shaz51 as well as keeping my eye out for things that will give Mr Darcy something to look forward to as well.

yes totally true @Former-Member 

I watered mum`s gardens and pot plants this morning -- it was sooo nice , think i did all for 2 hours and listening to the birds in the trees , it was soo relaxing and then cleaned mum`s house

we had the afternoon offf --- aaaaaaaSmiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance