Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Thanks @Determined 

Mr Darcy seems to be enjoying organising the things that need doing around home.  Bit of a mixed bag when it comes to people, wanting to catch up ... just not too often. Still quite anxious at night with a return to whimpering. Doing what I can to help him address ongoing orthopaedic issue,  saw an allied health provider today so hoping he will get some improvement and in due course pain relief. Due to meet new pdoc in under a fortnight.

@Former-Member glad to hear counselling started off well - and super glad to hear the message of not doing everything at once and looking after your own health too ... it does take time ... everything takes time sigh ... keep on going one foot in front of the other - take care of you and Mr D x 

0012.jpg @Former-Member 

good morning and hugs @Sophie1 , @Former-Member , @outlander , @Determined , @Corny 

our mower is in getting fixed

chainsaw getting fixed

last couple of days mr shaz has done been busy doing things at home and at mum`s

waiting for the down to happen soon @Former-Member 

Thanks @outlander 

Mr D is getting quite animated too @Shaz51, thinking he might be hyping up too by what he is saying, not unexpected with a move, but I don't want to make the call prematurely either as it has been a while since he has been well enough to actively participate in some aspects of life.

As well as wanting to do  organise things for the house we have been investigating community involvement.  He has volunteered for a job with a service club I suspect he is not suited for. It is a one off and can be managed by others on the day so I am not going to interfere. The people are very kind and I am sure they will encourage him in the direction of jobs that might be more suitable for him, as I will. He does need to have meaningful things to do and I have actively encouraged community. He has generally been proceeding with caution ... just need to keep an eye on things.

Ohh no Mr shaz is starting to correcting me on everything. @Former-Member 

Keeping a sense of humour about it all keeps me going @Shaz51 .

same here @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

hello @Former-Member  how are you xx

the pole chainsaw can not be fixed

how is your weekend going xxx

Bummer re: pole chainsaw @Shaz51  how has Mr Shaz taken the news?  

Going steady here. Thinking about raised beds for our kitchen garden and how many/what size we would realistically use.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance