Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Introduce myself

Hi I'm kind of new,  I joined up ages ago but yeah I'm new now...

Wanted to join this site to talk to more people. A bit about me, I'm pretty busy so probably really not going to be on here much but I like sport, gardening and landscaping, spending time outdoors, I have a 3 year old an 8 day old baby. I like listening to music and I also live near the beach in Victoria. Oh and I'm (almost) 26.
In the past I have had issues anxiety, anger and trauma. But I think I'm doing much better now. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Introduce myself

@ArraDreaming  Welcome Jay5 to the forums :D. Love greenpeax

Congratulations on baby number 2, and welcome to the forum.

I only joined last November and this is first time I've really been back since, life gets busy but I'm sure you more than understand.

Wish you all the best.

Thank you @greenpea and @5thNovember

Hi @ArraDreaming - I like watching sports such as rugby league and the olympics. i was playing outdoor soccer but after the money time was up to pay for the season, i couldnt afford it. it was $450 for the season membership! no wonder people cant afford to get fit these days!

anyways, grats on having two kids as well! i hope that we can chat on this platform a lot - good luck
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance