Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: HOME

Thanks everyone @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Maggie 

Missing you @utopia ..... 💐💕

are you ok @utopia  HeartHeart

Zoe7
Community Guide

Hey @utopia We made birds for our birdhouses at school on Friday and I thought about you. Hope you are doing okay. Hugs and hugs Heart

utopia
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 @Zoe7 

I'm good.  No depression for almost a month.  Little drop today because I forgot to take my medication yesterday. 

My son and his girlfriend did their Deb last night.  Was a late night. But they both looked gorgeous. 

Hope you are both well. 

ohhh hugs @utopia 

i bet your son looked sooo handsome Smiley Very Happy

Zoe7
Community Guide

That is great news @utopia Also good to hear your son and gf are still going strong and enjoyed their Deb last night. How are the puppies?

utopia
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 @Zoe7 

Yes my son looked so handsome.  He looked like a man.  My baby boy is 17 with a full moustache and gorgeous thick hair. 

He and his go will celebrate 2 years together in November.  Their aim is to stay together through high school.  They are in year 11. They are both good students and are doing well. 

My son just got 92% for physics test.  The next highest grade was 56%. He said the test was easy.  I think the rest of his class would disagree. 

He has decided what he wants to study at University.  He wants to do Architecture.  His second choice is Economics.  I think he'd do well in either subject. 

The dogs are OK.  Dog got into the dog food and ate far too much.  So she is drinking water obsessively.  Her stomach is so bloated.  She did a big poo on her bed this morning.  She never ever has accidents in the house.  But she doesn't appear to be in pain.  I'll see how she is acting and looking tomorrow.  If the same,  I'll take her to the vets.  The other bills will just have to wait. 

Well it's 3am so I'm off to bed.  I hope you both are sound asleep and having beautiful dreams,  or no dreams,  if that's what you prefer. 

❤❤❤

💜👍 @utopia 

wow @utopia , that is good scores for you son , growing up fast xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance