Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Thank you @Former-Member for support

Heart

and @Maggie as I was reading your lovely message, I realised to calm down and breathe in every word.

Slow calming back to you.

Heart

with Tina Turner and music:

https://www.brightstarevents.net/news/tina-turner-peace-mantra?fbclid=IwAR0JtwSIcQnTrF0zdakVDlK4tNmzuZxT1ELawSrpr4AygJluSQ41GLF3Nq0 

@Appleblossom ❤❤

@Appleblossom  Sending warm thoughts this Easter. 💕❣️8AB1DB2D-00BA-4C3A-B0D5-AFF5025E7F92.jpeg

So G Pell has been released.

I do feel better knowing that I am and my people were not alone in being sexually abused and gaslighted.

Recently reading The Test of Twelve as parental advice really triggered me, as not one of the points were true of my childhood.  I take some consolation from the fact that I raised my children to be more vocal and aware of their worthiness and rights.

Then I found a few parenting blogs by current young mums also questioning de Becker's credentials.

Vulnerability and Strength are important for me to understand.

Walked home from Supermarket with both hands equally laden. A nice balance.  Still feeling fragile though.

Read some old posts and missing Lisa Jane and @PeppiPatty 

Heart

@eth @Maggie @Mazarita @Shaz51 @Teej @Owlunar @Sophia1 @frog @Meowmy but many are still walking along @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Smiley Happy

My cleaner did not show last week but phoned this morning and I said it was alright to come. She stays for an hour.

When she arrived I asked about last week and she admitted she forgot.  I said it was alright as I was fine for today but et it go for another 3 weeks to get back into the alternate weeks again.

Then outside as she was leaving she mentioned she had an accident.  I was sorry and there was a lot more to tell, but I feel relieved when workers are honest, admit mistakes and are not scamming me or trying to make me feel inferior.

It is not something I have ever been able to take for granted.  Learning to listen to my gut feelings reactions instincts, after so much censorship is different.

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@Appleblossom hey Apple,hugs sent

@Appleblossom  I love the way you continue to self-observe and grow.  Learning to trust our instincts is a skill I too am challenged by.   Definitely still walking along with you here.

💜 @Appleblossom 

@Appleblossom  Hearing you. ❣️❣️❣️

Hey @Appleblossom 

Thinking of you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance