Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Hi @Appleblossom  that's wonderful that you've found a GP who actually gets it.  Wishing you all the best outcomes from developing a rapport with them.  Just passing through this morning as I've a lot to catch up on after 2 busy days out in the world.  Hope today is a good one for you.  Take care xx

67757080_2346448325392485_6460020031710298112_n.jpg

Yeah, I like it too @Appleblossom . Dogs don’t climb like cats do, so my girl is pretty grounded, unlike her mother.💕💜

8.jpg@Appleblossom  thinking of you 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Wow, @Appleblossom, lots happening for you. NDIS sounds good. Are you writing a book? You're so fluent and knowledgeable and experienced with it all. I think it would do health professionals good to read more personal accounts. On ABC tv Landline today they interviewed a widow from Cunamulla WA who runs a huge property, but lost both a husband and son to suicide 😞... I thought of you... This older lady (forgot he name), she powered on after mining pink diamonds on the property. She's written a bk "Diamond in the Dust"
Glad you've pulled back a bit from demands with your son. Its not giving up, just being practical, and valuing yourself as much.
My concentration / retensio isn't good for reading back on threads by I'll try more.
Anyway, missed you lately but understand, I think. Hugz Sista 💜
ps love the kitty bookshelf 😺

Thank you @Former-Member @Maggie @outlander 

My children, including son, are not intending to be difficult.

Heart

Yesterday my daughter was 32.

Heart

WIll keep low profile, but appreciate the support.

Heart

@Appleblossom  Dropping off a cuppa. Sometimes it’s the only therapy available. And lots of these 💜💕💜💕9C8DA377-E13F-4AF5-BE22-81AB412731F8.jpeg

Thinking of you @Appleblossom 💕💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance