Forums Home

Carers Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating Disorder, Personality Disorder - Need a shoulder ......

You certainly can't help the appointment going over time Hon - you would certainly have had a lot of ground to cover and it is great that the counsellor gave you that time. SHe does seem like she is the right fit for you @Faith-and-Hope and that news from you has made my day. You need that outlet so badly and it is wonderful that you now have that.

Mr. can cool his heals on his own now and you can have that space for yourself - and the kids can get on with their studies too without the extra presure,

Take it as easy as you can over the next couple of days. I know tomorrow you have a bigger day at uni but I hope you enjoy your classes with the knowledge that you have that little bit of space as well Smiley Very Happy

Definitely @Zoe7.  I am starting to get myself organised again in the art space ..... and I need to .....

I think we came back from the “holiday” not much rested, so I haven’t had the get-up-and-go to have good balance to the uni start ..... but I am getting the studio work done.  Now have to bring the visual diary work for each subject up to speed, and that will make it easier after that.

In the background is assignment work, but our class work and the visual diary stuff combine to build structure for that part too.  It’s like my life ..... just have to keep taking those baby steps .... in all directions .....

I understand that 'wanting to get on top of things to make life a little easier' @Faith-and-Hope Hopefully once you have it all sorted you will feel a little more at ease with everything else in your life - at least be able to handle it all a bit better. It is like living 2 lives in one place though with Mr. being there and then not - but that is what you are living and that is what you need to handle - and as always you will do your very best for everyone involved. Remember to have that little time out for yourself when you can too Hon - even if that is doing visual diary work that you enjoy!

it will take time to get back into the swing of thing @Faith-and-Hope  for you xx

I love to find a way to find my balance xx

@Zoe7, @Sherry , @Determined , @outlander 

🌷💕 @Shaz51 @Zoe7 

Thinking especially of you today @Faith-and-Hope 

Thanks so much @Darcy   Things are still a bit haywire here, but managing .....

How is NDIS application going @Faith-and-Hope ?

Haven’t gone anywhere with it yet @Darcy .  Step 1 was contacting my local office, I thought, to which I received a response to say that they would contact my local office for me .... and put someone in touch .... ?!

Thanks for the reminder.

I’m just back from the west last night, and the uni assignments are banking up, but I will fire off another email today and see what happens.

Highlighted

Checking in @Faith-and-Hope 

For urgent assistance, call: