Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Denv12
Senior Contributor

Agoraphobic:a suggestion for those who have it.

As an agoraphobic I like to find a way to help deal with this.There are things we can do just to try getting out without leaving our home.I found a lot of videos on youtube of driving.Some people will get a video camera /mobile phone/dash camera,etc and go for a drive.They film the whole thing.There are videos showing going for a ride in a train,videos showing the biew out the windscreen of a car.I've seen videos from different cities and countries.Its quite comforting to sit at the computer watching those videos.Some videos are done at where the camera is set to record so it looks faster but in face they are filming driving at the right spped imit.There are so many videos just within Australia.Just go to youtube and type in driving in Australia" and scroll through the lists.Some people have mounted their dash cams on the winsdcreens so the view is straight out the winsdcreen.There are even train drivers who put a camera in their cab too.If you want some video entertainment while you're stuck at home I suggest the driving videos and train views.Enjoy.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Agoraphobic:a suggestion for those who have it.

Who would have thought...how creative!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance