Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with complex mental health issues, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Highlighted

Re: A long rave

Take care out there @TAB .  Is it possible to practice distancing from people in your workplace?

Highlighted

About reducing risks from shopping and getting take-away food delivered .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=811&v=sjDuwc9KBps&feature=emb_title&fbclid=IwAR2CdHt8pB0...

www.DrJeffVW.com UPDATE: C.D.C. Recommends Americans Wear Cloth Masks in Public (April 3, 2020) UPDATE: Surgeon General Video: "How to Make Your Own Face Cov...
Highlighted

Sort of but not really @eth
Highlighted

You can only do what you can do @TAB .  Take good care mate

Highlighted

Thanks @eth job has been canned looks think will say home for me a good idea am labor hire so they save $
Highlighted

Hopefully you can get some sort of benefit from c'link @TAB   and that you are well organised to stay at home and have what you need.

am already registered  with c-link  @eth   this was just a top up re work, not going to bother anymore for a while 

Highlighted

Yes it is important we look after each other here @eth - such a tough time for so many on top of our mental illness struggles ...kindness and compassion is defintely needed Heart

Highlighted

@ethI really appreciate your long responses on the writing thread. I understand your reasons and how the writing world has become structured around competitions these days. All Good. i would love to be involved in the centre where you are. I have been long a subscriber to them ...

I think you got tagged when I edited those 2 posts, because I deleted possibly identifying info. Hope it did not alarm you.

I saw the lady who concerned me today and will see how it goes.  She says she will gradually change our sessions as I build up strength.  Talking about it helped me from going into a totally paranoid and vocally blocked state of fear, and I could discuss it diplomatically with her.

Heart

Highlighted

Hi @Mazarita 

Hi everyone.  Its a new world or some of it the isolation is my regular world it feels weird how negative peeps get on staying at home.  I feel its really a challenge how can I do what I was doing but not leave the house.  The days I would stand at the door freaking out if I had to go outside for one minute.  Now I smile watching kids single file pass 2 metres apart.   My friend just got a job last month and now laid off, shes gutted and her hands hurt so she cant massage.  Sent her good vibes and positive gifs.

For urgent assistance, call: