Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

❤️ @Adge 

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Adge I am disappointed about ndis and sorry for the feelings you may have about that. Wonder what the application process involved for you but also know it may be better to just let it slide rather than think more about it. I wish you had more support in your life. Seems to me you deserve it. Heart

Hi @Mazarita  I'll be around for an hour or so if you do check in.  Longer post to come.

Dear @Adge  I'm sorry to hear your NDIS outcome and know how shit it can feel to be rejected by them only too well.  But please know you can do a "RORD" (they call it a review of a reviewable decision in NDIS-speak) which is an internal review and you can submit as much extra evidence as you can gather.  An occupational therapist assessment and psychology report are both good ones to have if possible.  But I also totally get that you might not want to push on with trying to be accepted.  It took me 18mths all up to beat them and get accepted, a lot of which is journalled on the Re: Anyone started with the NDIS thread.  If you do decide to persevere I'm happy to support you, but I support you totally in whatever decision you choose.

Sending warm wishes your way.

Good morning to all reading here today.  I'm just going to post a big thankyou here to all the folk who've tagged me in the last week.  I had a holiday interstate with my kid and their family and didn't take my laptop, but could see all the tags on my phone inbox, tho' I don't do the forums on my phone.  I had my birthday while I was down there and it was a lovely day spent with the family at the national arboretum in the forest.  A very special way to spend it.

So ....  A HUGE THANKYOU TO EVERYONE!!!

Sending warm wishes to @Mazarita @outlander @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Shaz51 @greenpea @Daisydreamer @Exoplanet @frog @Schitzo @Anastasia @MDT @Former-Member @BlueBay @Jacques @Emelia8 @utopia @oceangirl @Zoe7 @rivergal   and gratitude to you all for keeping me in the loop when I'm away from the forums so much.  I will go now and read all your individual posts and look forward to hearing from anyone who chooses to reply.  Take care all, Eth

@eth Cat Happy

Happy belated birthday dear @eth 

Your celebration sounds perfect!

You are my inspiration in so many ways. It is due to you that I hold hope for my boy in dark days. Keep kicking goals and living life dear Eth, hugs always xox

Hi @eth,

I'm glad you had a lovely birthday with your loved ones 🌼

Hi @eth 

Happy belayed birthday

Chocolate Happy Birthday Cake by Cheesecake.com

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance