Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Ant7
Senior Contributor

Hi everyone and any one that is looking 

So today is/was my birthday (please don't remember the date). Let's face it it's April and so far it's been a pretty crappie year all round and for me personally pretty bad too. 
So as I enter my las year below the half century I am trying to be positive especially now.

I have a lot to be happy about and I need to concentrate more on that and I need to focus on positives so I have a plan and plans are good right?

I am thinking this time next year I want to do the Great North Walk. I have a few other goals two but I want something big to do just my personality 😊

Thanks all

8 REPLIES 8
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: 50

Happy birthday @Ant7 

Happy Birthday @Ant7 

Its a milestone.

I loved your photos on the gratitude thread so benefitted from your last walk. I cant get out as often as I used to so ... it helps ...

SOme plans are good so long as the plans dont mess up your sense of achievement ...

Cheers Apple

outlander
Community Guide

happy birthday @Ant7 🎉🎈🎁

I really hope next year youll be able to have a much better year and birthday Heart
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Happy Birthday @Ant7 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Ant7  Hap-pea belated birthday to you my dear friend Ant7! Hope you had a great day love peaxxxx:)

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Happy birthday @Ant7 🎂🥂🎈 

I think it's great they yiu plan things to do. 
hope you have an awesome day with your family. ❤️

Owlunar
Senior Contributor

Hi @Ant7 

Happy Birthday and now that I've said that - I will forget the date - okay

I don't know what the Great Northern Walk is but I want to hear about it and I hope you can do it next year - that all the COVID-19 stuff is out of the way and it's a "big freedom to do what we like thing"

Acutally the year I was 50 was one of the best in my life - just some of the things I did - I graduated from university with honours - I started late - I was not a slow learner - and I flew over Bass Strait in a small plane - passenger not pilot - 

And I drove over 30 km through a blizzard - not planned - it just happened - and I drove over the Great Western Plateau and down the Great Western Tiers in Tassie.

My grand-daughter was also born when I was 50 - no effort on my part of course but like the best parts of life - she is an adult herself now

So enjoy the year the best you can - of course - there is the COVID-19 but we can hope there is plenty of time after that for successful ideas to take place

Dec

Snowie
Community Guide

Hi @Ant7 

Happy Birthday Ant, hope you had a good day.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance