Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Thankyou @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope  

I’ve calmed down now. 

I know I wasn’t thinking properly earlier. I will tslk this through with my doctor on Thursday. And I might even email my psych. 

It is very hard for me emotionally to tslk about my trauma. 

my emotions and tears go from a 1 to 10 very quickly and stays high for a while. 

If I go back I will let the therapist know.

thsnkyiu all for your support. Xxxx 

Good to hear you're feeling calmer now @BlueBay. Talking about and doing difficult things can send me from 0 to way far away quickly too. I think it's pretty understandable ❤

More hugs and hope the calmer feelings stick around for a while for you.

❤️ @CheerBear  Thankyou 

@CheerBear @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Razzle 

I emailed my psych snd told him about today and thst I didn’t cope. He just emailed back saying to call the CATT team immediately. 

I cant call them. Everyone is home. 

And right now I’m calmer 

I think I’ll go to bed snd see how I’m tomorrow. 

My psych told me I’m in the waiting list for hospital. 

Havent told hubby yet. 

Don’t know how. He’ll most likely be angry because of our finances. 

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Razzle  @nashy 

and others reading this - 

I’m going into hospital tomorrow. After seeing the CASA therapist yesterday I spoke to my dictor as I was triggered badly. 

I then emailed my private psych last night. From what I wrote in my email he replied back saying to call the CATT team. He must have called the hospital to admit me tomorrow. I received a call from the hospital to say come in at 10am tomorrow. I’ll be in a shared room but I have no say as psych wants me in. 

I just want to say thsnks for all your love and support over the past few weeks. I know I haven’t been well. It was time I needed to go back in. 

I know @Owlunar you don’t I’ll be happy thst I’m going in. 

I told hubby this mirning snd he didn’t say much. 

I’ll try to post while in hospital. 

Take care everyone 

BB ❤️❤️❤️

Hi @BlueBay 

I'm really glad you are going into hospital tomorrow - you have needed this for some time - you have been under a lot of strain.

Don't worry about Huff n Puff being angry - what's new? - Anyway - everyone gets angry at times

I  wish you the best - and hope you get all you can out of this break

Dec

Thankyou so much @Owlunar  xxx

Hi everyone @Owlunar @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

@Former-Member  @Razzle  and others reading 

I’m in hospital. I feel sick in my stomach. I’m in a shared room which is making me quite anxious. There were no private rooms. 

I think I’m really anxious because my last time in a shared room was terrible. I had a young lady next to me telling me in the mirning “that I snored all night quite loud and stopped breathing and thst I need hrlp!!!!)

i was shocked when she told me this. I was then too scared to go to sleep because of me keeping everyone else awake. 

There are 4 in a room. This is the only shared room. Once others leave we get moved to our own room. 

I don’t know any to keep others awake in fear they will hate me because of my snoring. 

I just saw two other ladies that noticed me coming in. They have been here before when I was too. 

But fir me it’s nit about chatting away to others like friends. I’m in here fir my meds and for my mind and body to rest a bit. And to get as much as I can out if groups.

ive been too overwhelmed lately. I know seeing all these different therapists have contributed to my overwhelmed feeling. 

Thank you for letting us know how and where you are @BlueBay ❤️

Here and listening Hon .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance