Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

So stressful, dealing with this Tradesman.

He claims he said things (previously), that he actually never said.

He complains & goes on & on about his other clients, & how he works too hard.

He inspires guilt (intentionally), when I have nothing to feel guilty about.

I paid him a huge amount of $$, when it only took him 5 minutes to replace the Phone Socket (attached to phone cable).

It took me 8 weeks (2 months) of follow-up, just to get him to come back to do that job - which only took him 5 minutes.

Then worse, when I paid him to set up Mobile phone for me - Very expensive, which is stressful in itself.

I had to pay him $$ up-front (before-hand), yet he still has not done this job yet - he keeps on putting it off.

This is the most difficult, unreliable & stressful Tradesperson, who I have ever had to deal with.

Rude abrupt sms messages from him - just not fair & not professional at all.

I cannot go through this again, it's just not necessary - pointless.

Adge

Hi everyone just thought I would share something.

4 years ago yesterday my wife and I completed the overland Track in Tasmania and a memory came up on my wife's Facebook feed and she added a sticker saying Stress free. Made me think it was hard and just a little bit dangerous but we were capable so yeah with absolutely no contact with the outside world for 5 days and only worry was getting to camp before dark it really was pretty low stress. Thanks for letting me share my rant 😊💙

my anxiety is very high

thoughts of going to work is on my mind

how do i get through today with such high anxiety??

Ahhhhh I am missing my psychosis. Psychiatrist says if I go off my meds she will organise me into hospital .... I feel I am being forced into taking my meds. I mave no choice in it. My rights as a citizen are gone. Sure I get aggressive towards myself and others when manic but I miss the good stuff that I experience. Life is so bland without it. I feel I am hanging onto a cliff face by my finger tips. I dont want to get depot injections. I just want the technicolour back. The dreams which are so realistic back. The magic back.

The sound of my neighbour's five grandchildren playing in the pool was something that use to make me smile. Their screams never bothered and the girls high pitched laughing meant they where having fun and I loved hearing happy healthy and more importantly loved children having fun. Not anymore, they are doing their normal thing in the pool amd meanwhile I am hiding in the corner because it's to loud, the screaming to me sounds like danger, having an uncontrollable panic attack. Please just make it stop, I just want to be me again. 

Hi @greenpea & @Former-Member ,

I can see here that it has been a really difficult trot for both you guys lately, so just double checking that you will reach out to supports or for a chat to the right places if you do need, and sending some really good wishes your way.

Wishing you the best,

Otter

Yes, this is how I've felt for most of my entire life.....

Starting with the family, that I grew up in.

I was doing the entire family's weekly washing, at the age of 10.

A happy ending would be good...

Do you ever feel like Cinderella? And not in the good way ...

I AM SO OVER COVID 

still under strict restrictions here in Melbourne even I live in a region

cant handle the masks 

everything 

I'm angry tonight 😡

@Otter  Thanks Otter I might have to do just that.I am very troubled atm.

sooo worried about my mum this afternoon 

sitting here waiting and waiting for the phone call from her  to take her to the hospital for a bowel obstruction Smiley Sad

i dont know what to do with myself Smiley Sad @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance